Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got baby fever from this

Yeah, but kids just take up your time and energy plus money. I couldn’t imagine supporting those leeches. I’m too obsessed with relaxing and doing car stuff
But babies are cute :feelsaww:
Look at it kicking it’s little legs :owo:

But babies are cute :feelsaww:
Look at it kicking it’s little legs :owo:
I swear, you must not be as cold and stone hearted as me. Babies just annoy me honestly

I love babies
Wow. Emotion and kindness mogs me. I wouldn’t want one as it would decrease my relaxing time and take up money I could use on cars instead

Wow. Emotion and kindness mogs me. I wouldn’t want one as it would decrease my relaxing time and take up money I could use on cars instead
I hate women so much that I need to love everything else to make up for it

I just need cute baby and cute gf :fuk:
I also wanted to be a father, when I was 15 years old I told a teacher that I was going to adopt a girl (bluepill 1000%)

Literally showing parental instinct at a young age

People should ask themselves why people like us ended up on this forum saying the things we say, isn't it just edgyness don't you think?

Last edited:
I also wanted to be a father, when I was 15 years old I told a teacher that I was going to adopt a girl (bluepill 1000%)

Literally showing parental instinct at a young age

People like should ask themselves why people like us ended up on this forum saying the things we say, isn't it just edgyness don't you think?
That would require thinking and that isn’t IT’s strong suit

Based. Completely agree
It's free for women to make a child because they have wombs. It's not free for men to make a child because they have to betabuxx to get married or pay for a commercial surrogacy. Making commercial surrogacy free would deal with this inequality, allowing men to make children for free like women can.

This is adorable.