Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got asked if I was married at my new job

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Of course it's expected at my age, one guy laughed and said I was lucky I wasn't. A few gave me weird looks, like "oh maybe he's homo or a peado" which is too be expected. But being ugly and not a chatty acting normie must have gave them some clues surely...

I wish I could turn back time but who is to say anything would have changed much for the better. If I'd known I'd still be a virgin at this age, no friends and so lonely with nothing to help ease the frustration in any meaningful way I'd maybe have thrown myself in front on the nearest train!

They have only given me a 3 month contract also, I doubt it'll be extended so I'll be back on universal credit getting £317 a month to exist on. I fucking hate being me, trapped in this body 24/7, no copes help anymore.

Last edited:
Sorry that happened to you OP. Why didnt you just say youre seeing someone but youre not married as a white lie? Its almost necessary considering the inevitable backlash

I dunno man a lot of guys at my work are single but not incel

they knew who you were by the way you walked into the room tbh. Having a job can force you to turn into a normalfag

bs at marriage, well youc ant tell them the truth about it either, as if having a woman is an acomplishment just fucking lol at cucks

If you were tall and gl you could take a selfie or walk in public and get recorded, then eventually after 3 mins become viral and get a call from a "talent" scout and land a million dollars contract for catwalking.

Tell them you're divorced. They have no way to check.

-How old're you?
-What exactly is wrong with you? Face/frame/height?
-Wouldn't asking if you're married be a compliment, it means that a woman would likely like you enough to marry you, all the UGLY af guys i know never get asked if they have girlfriends/wives.....

If you were tall and gl you could take a selfie or walk in public and get recorded, then eventually after 3 mins become viral and get a call from a "talent" scout and land a million dollars contract for catwalking.
Holy shit what game is that in your sig? reminds me of Devil May Cry and if it is DMC then what serie of game is it? I've only played last one tbhtbh
Bow to you

Attachments

• 1507609483210-sp.jpg
    1507609483210-sp.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
Holy shit what game is that in your sig? reminds me of Devil May Cry and if it is DMC then what serie of game is it? I've only played last one tbhtbh

Bow to you
DMC4 SE

Of course it's expected at my age, one guy laughed and said I was lucky I wasn't. A few gave me weird looks, like "oh maybe he's homo or a peado"

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: itd be so much better for people to just assume youre a virgin loser

Yep, it was over at 30 really, I knew in my heart things wouldn't get better.
It's over. As a youngercel with no experience I have no other words, sorry that I could not be of more help.

Of course it's expected at my age, one guy laughed and said I was lucky I wasn't. A few gave me weird looks, like "oh maybe he's homo or a peado" which is too be expected. But being ugly and not a chatty acting normie must have gave them some clues surely...

I wish I could turn back time but who is to say anything would have changed much for the better. If I'd known I'd still be a virgin at this age, no friends and so lonely with nothing to help ease the frustration in any meaningful way I'd maybe have thrown myself in front on the nearest train!

They have only given me a 3 month contract also, I doubt it'll be extended so I'll be back on universal credit getting £317 a month to exist on. I fucking hate being me, trapped in this body 24/7, no copes help anymore.

I'm sure none of them thought you were a peado.

I always get asked if I ever had a gf. People do this to mock you. They don't mean anything. Everyone loves to bully us ugly men.

If you were good looking, they would think you would be some kind of slayer.
You're the opposite. They know you are not a slayer, maybe some fag or other shit. They don't know your wizard status because for the average fuckers, it's impossible to imagine.

I thought you were blacklisted to get a job at your job center. How did you get it ?
Your parents pressured you or you wanted to work ?

I can't even imagine someone asking me if I was married. I look like a child at 23.

42 here, I feel your pain. I hate those nosy people.

If you were good looking, they would think you would be some kind of slayer.
You're the opposite. They know you are not a slayer, maybe some fag or other shit. They don't know your wizard status because for the average fuckers, it's impossible to imagine.

I thought you were blacklisted to get a job at your job center. How did you get it ?
Your parents pressured you or you wanted to work ?

No, it was a recruitment agency that had blacklisted me for doing badly on another job. I applied and got an interview, it went shit but later the boss at the place said he'd give me a chance because I'd dressed smart in clean shoes and a wore a tie and none of the others had. I need the money, it's not much but better than being on out of work benefits at least.

At least you found your way to get up every morning out of your bed.
Try some nootropic to have a better mood. I know "cope", but maybe there is YOUR chance.

PS : Make fun of him all the way you want but keep in mind, you'll endup like him.

Some people are older.

Try some nootropic to have a better mood.
Anything in particular to recommend? Preferably easily available in the UK (I'm there, and I think the OP too).

317 a month? wtf dude i only got 250 a month when i was on UC, have to wait like 3 weeks until i can get it again tho cuz i got fired from job

l theanine
l tyrosine
both in the morning

l glycine
6g before to sleep

It helped me.

OP is this you?
pua-44-year-old-virgin-incel.jpg

Major feels man, its not fair what happens

We need incel island tbh guys, no one deserves to be treated like this. Not one.

People are getting married less and less. Women have no real incentive to get married unless a guy is filthy rich because they figure it limits their freedom to do whatever the fuck they want. I think the next generation will find it far less common; no one ever asks in groups of like 30-year-olds

I realize that is zero comfort though

This type of question should be forbidden to ask at work, they only do this to put the person in a lower hirarchy status,

because they certainly already know the answer

I'm guessing you are extremely depressed and anti-social too. Add to that being ugly and middle-aged, and you are almost certain to be cut out asap.

Unless they are truly desperate for anyone. My friend has a job in IT, and they lose people so quickly they'll basically keep anyone no matter how incompetent. So, if your job really sucks it's more likely they won't fire you. Silver lining.

Make way for a master magician, please, Obeisances to this great man of the true path!

OP is this you?
pua-44-year-old-virgin-incel.jpg

Major feels man, its not fair what happens

No that's Ravens, he's 48 now I think and still a virgin, but he has never really tried dating sites and approaching women. Makes no difference though, if you try and are still in the same boat anyway!

bless your heart o Grand Wizard.

may allah grant you endless virgins in Jannah