Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a really good job with a cute emo foid coworker

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

卐Aspie pride world wide卐
★★
Its a warehouse job, and there are a few reasons why this job is really good:

1) Everyone including the boss is very friendly and supportive. Probably because the boss tried to hire only friendly people.

2) When the job is done, i can go home even if i worked like only 5 hours today. Because of this i officially work 40 hours a week and get salary for 40 hours a week but in reality i work 30-35 hours a week.

3) I work in pair with a cute emo foid, who is my age and seems to be rather friendy too.

tag me when you get fired for (fabricated) reasons like sexual harassment

Nice, send creepshots next time

ascend bhai, leave this forsaken forum behind

tag me when you get fired for (fabricated) reasons like sexual harassment
Damn. I hope this doesnt happen. I wont be able to find another job where i can work 0.75 and be paid for 1.00

Lifefuel indeed, brocel. Congrats on getting the 'job' and being able to work alongside with RESPECTFUL normies.:dafuckfeels::feelsYall:

Last edited:
IMG 5467
Sad Go Away GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

i worked a warehouse job once and got fired good luck

Warehouse jobs are relatively good, try to hold onto it. I kind of regret leaving this warehouse job I had years ago. Its not like there's anything better out there honestly.

Warehouse jobs are relatively good, try to hold onto it. I kind of regret leaving this warehouse job I had years ago. Its not like there's anything better out there honestly.
True i had one before and got fired but it was good while it lasted

i worked a warehouse job once and got fired good luck
Same. I almost went 'nigger' too, when I was there. Never again will I work alongside normies, if anything it will be DRIVING jobs next time.:feelsthink:
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

Same. I almost went 'nigger' too, when I was there. Never again will I work alongside normies, if anything it will be DRIVING jobs next time.:feelsthink:
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE
Working with normies is fucking ragefuel they are so insufferable

I told my boss to Fuck off i was treated like shit by all the normies there and my boss was a complete cunt
This happened to me on my previous job, but this job feels different. The normies here seem better.

On the previous job i called my boss a retard and said that he belongs in death camp.

This happened to me on my previous job, but this job feels different. The normies here seem better.

On the previous job i called my boss a retard and said that he belongs in death camp.
Hope it works out well for you

Jfl based

Based.:feelskek::feelsYall: