Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got a question what makes white features white features ?

I'm 6 foot 1 my brother is 6 foot 1 most my cousins that live in the west are atleast 6 foot to 6 foot 1 some paki areas within london are atleast 6 foot to 6 foot 1 i have seen to many examples that it has convinced me
Fiuuuuuuck it hurts being 5'7 after reading these.

Let me stop you right their the mask is literally called the golden ratio you moron it's about symmetry.

Also love the subtle evocation fallacy you make when you try and claim their very different from their distinct populations to them being similar to whites incorrect.

Models of India all typically have long forward grown Indian faces same with South asians to eqivocate white face to forward growth is an equivocation fallacy.

But I will throw this example back at you why does the average super models in Holly Wood look so different from populations?
Indian models/actors/actresses look like Persians thereby looking closer to whites

I'm 6 foot 1 my brother is 6 foot 1 most my cousins that live in the west are atleast 6 foot to 6 foot 1 some paki areas within london are atleast 6 foot to 6 foot 1 i have seen to many examples that it has convinced me
Average curry is like 5’6

Sorry I should've said below average/ugly Persians because of the lighter skin

Your original claim most people in bolly wood were persians horse shit lighter skin also doesn't mean persian other or north indian

Chads.co strikes again. :feelsohh:

Cope this mask appears more on whites than on ethnics
Even just the wideness of the nostrils alone eliminates majority of ethnics from this mask
View attachment 187594
Should've added this one

Almost as if the mask was modeled after a white person's face. :waitwhat:

Never said they were persians
I said they looked persians
We also need to consider if they're enhanced by surgery

Even persians get ps to get closer to the white (caucasiod) ideal

A persians tend to look iraniad that looks nothing like an iraniad that looks like a light skinned bloated curry also curries tend to be caucasoid so this looks like your average bloated curry or the reccessed city dweller types the villagers are moggers
Almost as if the mask was modeled after a white person's face. :waitwhat:

Almost as if it's a golden ratio measuring symmetry not features that's why it doesn't have whiter traits rather just having each trait perfectly well balanced also if your trying to claim that harmony tends to lead to looking like a caucasian looking face a citation needed also as a rebuttal

That does not look like a causaoid female that looks like your typical black albeit with lighter skin

Last edited:
A persians tend to look iraniad that looks nothing like an iraniad that looks like a light skinned bloated curry also curries tend to be caucasoid so this looks like your average bloated curry or the reccessed city dweller types the villagers are moggers

Almost as if it's a golden ratio measuring symmetry not features that's why it doesn't have whiter traits rather just having each trait perfectly well balanced also if your trying to claim that harmony tends to lead to looking like a caucasian looking face a citation needed also as a rebuttal

View attachment 187656

That does not look like a causaoid female that looks like your typical black albeit with lighter skin

Cope Soleimani mogs every leading man in Bollywood
3fd39d77 c44d 4353 972e e1c592af9d00

Naomi Campbell Nose Job

Tyra Banks Plastic Surgery

Cope white (caucasiod) ideal is the gold standard
You're not a blackpilled incel if you don't believe in the Wall that is White Chad

Cope Soleimani mogs every leading man in Bollywood
View attachment 187695

View attachment 187688
View attachment 187690

Cope white (caucasiod) ideal is the gold standard
You're not a blackpilled incel if you don't believe in the Wall that is White Chad

I can't belive your to low iq to understand symmetry matches your skull shape that is what the golden ration is.

Also no that guy you posted does not mog the average Bolly wooder a cause he is really fucking old and b he is lacking bones the only halo he has is light colour

I can't belive your to low iq to understand symmetry matches your skull shape that is what the golden ration is.

Also no that guy you posted does not mog the average Bolly wooder a cause he is really fucking old and b he is lacking bones the only halo he has is light colour
Cope symmetry only matters with caucasiod features
Symmetrical bug eyes and gorilla nostrils ≠ attractive

Cope symmetry only matters with caucasiod features
Symmetrical bug eyes and gorilla nostrils ≠ attractive

Says who you since when where you the arbiter the beauty also you do realize the colluqial things ascribed to the qoute and qoute black race are vast over simplifications.

Here are good ways to picture it

Download 1

These look fine as long as they are symmetrical to the skull it can look good.

Your not arguibg in good faith if you deny basic observations that symmetry fits the context

Says who you since when where you the arbiter the beauty also you do realize the colluqial things ascribed to the qoute and qoute black race are vast over simplifications.

Here are good ways to picture it

View attachment 187698

These look fine as long as they are symmetrical to the skull it can look good.

Your not arguibg in good faith if you deny basic observations that symmetry fits the context
Cope mental gymnastics

Cope mental gymnastics

huge projection imagine bringing up the golden ratios getting debunked on the idea the golden ratio supports a caucasoid race moving onto a flippant denial that symmetry adapts to face and skull change and then trying to claim i am using mental gymnastic jesus fucking christ

All the arguments i have seen here have been in very bad faith

Each race has their own stereotypical physical trait which occurs commonly within the group, black's have wide noses and big lips, asians have neotenous features, such as the inability to grow facial hair, and arabs are known for having patchy beards. From what I can tell however, whites don't really have this, and tend to be a mix of everything, sometimes they have wide noses and big lips like black's, sometimes they have curly hair, and sometimes they have patchy beards.

In the end though, I don't think that you can really put every single white person under one umbrella, simply due to how diverse they can be in terms of their racial cultures, which each have their own traits and stereotypes (irish, english, russian, swedish, etc).

Good video tbh, apart from him referring to blacks as "negroids"
whats wrong with him referring to blacks as negroids? He's just talking about it in terms of biological skull shape

whats wrong with him referring to blacks as negroids? He's just talking about it in terms of biological skull shape

Negative racist connations to it