Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got a like on Tinder

Rofl, gay incels don't exist.

Over if the only ones to even try a chance with your physical subhumanity are literal men. :feelsugh:

I wouldn't be surprised if more and more of those mentally ill crossdressers were prevalent on the site; there's only the pushing of globohomo narratives of moral degeneracy and foid-worshipping causing the relaxing of other regular social norms to blame for it... :feelswhat:

JFL at anyone believing it's natural or otherwise beneficial to the human body to do such a thing, especially those who would advocate it for subhumans; unfortunately, there's no sign of them subsisting or lowering in number in the coming years. :feelsclown:

yikes inklerino ,don't you know that trans women are real women:soy:

I got 26 likes on Tinder...
...catfishing as a retarded spic.

My boy sam really in a wheel chair I would like to see more matches she seems like a an ugly woman
Enjoy. Her default picture is the most flattering image of her. Though I did get bored of tinder catfishing pretty quickly and decided against continuing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220907-144533-609.png
    Screenshot_20220907-144533-609.png
    757.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 001_2.png
    001_2.png
    843.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190102_221324.jpg
    20190102_221324.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
Enjoy. Her default picture is the most flattering image of her. Though I did get bored of tinder catfishing pretty quickly and decided against continuing.
There's no point in existing anymore

males have zero standards

She got tiddies tho

Attachments

• Full Metal Jacket - What the fuck is that.mp4
    875 KB
Still mogs me