Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got a job. I want to die.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was forced by the threat of getting kicked out to find a job. It's hell. It's a fucking warehouse job couse i couldn't get another one.
I FUCKING HATE WORKING. WHAT'S ECEN THE POINT OF LIVING IF YOU SPEND IT SLAVING AWAY LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT?????????

WHAT'S ECEN THE POINT OF LIVING IF YOU SPEND IT SLAVING AWAY LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT?????????
no questions, goy. Hard work makes you have a value as a servant

Work makes you free.
(Or something like that)

Warehouse work is usually great!
If you can get along with your boss and co-workers. If not, then it's hell.

I'm sorry for your gain.
(Of employment)

Are you UScel?

Lol is it an amazon warehouse? Warehouse jobs are usually pretty good for nonsocial people but some can be labor intensive.

damn mate i dont know what i would do if i got a job

Lol is it an amazon warehouse? Warehouse jobs are usually pretty good for nonsocial people but some can be labor intensive.

Heard amazon warehouse jobs are just brutal. There has been lots of media coverage over how bad it is.

Work like the rest of us

I always found it funny that parents threaten to kick their sons out if they don't find a job. What do they expect them to do without a job? Even renting a place requires first, last, and a security deposit so if you have no money it will be hard to save that on a low wage.

Why won't they let you go to school?

If only i had the balls
Are you UScel?
No, Poland.
Heard amazon warehouse jobs are just brutal. There has been lots of media coverage over how bad it is.
People i've worked with worked there and said it's awful
I always found it funny that parents threaten to kick their sons out if they don't find a job. What do they expect them to do without a job? Even renting a place requires first, last, and a security deposit so if you have no money it will be hard to save that on a low wage.
It's not possible for me to move out for the kind of money i'm making man.
Why won't they let you go to school?
I can't go to daily school anymore, only to a weekend school but i would still have to work.

Yeah they were forced to raise the wages because of it. It wasn't that bad when I worked at one but they ran it like a prison. You had to walk through a metal detector every 5 seconds and some of the bosses acted like prison guards. Most people who worked there were degenerates who failed at life but that's true for most warehouses.

It's not bad though. You can call out through an online service without having to talk to anyone and have generally more freedom with scheduling because their warehouses are so large. They work on a point system so call outs don't matter unless you go over the certain amount of points that get you auto fired.

Last edited:
It's not possible for me to move out for the kind of money i'm making man.
I agree, I was just wondering why threatening to kick sons out when they're poor is so common when it would only make matters worse.

Yeah they were forced to raise the wages because of it. It wasn't that bad when I worked at one but they ran it like a prison. You had to walk through a metal detector every 5 seconds and some of the bosses acted like prison guards. Most people who worked there were degenerates who failed at life but that's true for most warehouses.

It's not bad though. You can call out through an online service without having to talk to anyone and have generally more freedom with scheduling because their warehouses are so large. They work on a point system so call outs don't matter unless you go over the certain amount of points that get you auto fired.

Heard there was no AC either even in middle of summer.

Jeff Bezos is such a piece of shit

Damn, i hope i will never have to work.

I remember my dad kicked me out for no reason even after i got a job, got rid of my biggest cope then (video games) because he couldn't stand to see how suicidal i was because it reminded him of his shit parenting and that it was his fault for bringing me to life. Fuck shitty parents even taking away all my copes and making me a wagie wasn't enough for him to feel good about his lack of parenting

gdzie i za ile?

I hope you aren’t planning to go along with this for the long term. Since you already understand how pointless this all is, why not take things to their logical conclusion

I was forced by the threat of getting kicked out to find a job. It's hell. It's a fucking warehouse job couse i couldn't get another one.
I FUCKING HATE WORKING. WHAT'S ECEN THE POINT OF LIVING IF YOU SPEND IT SLAVING AWAY LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT?????????
Have you tried getting work in retail? In some kind of bigger chain store? Also, if your English is decent (I assume it is, since you are posting on this forum), I recommend giving English lessons for 30-50zł/per hour. Just lie that you are studying English lit at university, have lots of experience, etc. I used to do that when I was studying, I can help you with finding clients and writing good ads for yourself. It's way better than being a wagecuck, you don't even have to leave your house.

It's a fucking warehouse job couse i couldn't get another one.

Everyone end up in some warheouse logistics job. I was there for almost half a year. I have made some money at least. Try to work as less as you can because it will destroy you eventually. By the way, I even had a dream about my warehouse logistics job and guess what happened? I got some letter from them, that there is some trouble regarding that I quite this job. They might not accept it. Lol at this.

I like my warehouse job tbh

Welcome to hell :feelstrash:

The wagiepill is real.

gdzie i za ile?
W chujowym magazynie, więcej niż 2300 nie dostane.
Have you tried getting work in retail? In some kind of bigger chain store? Also, if your English is decent (I assume it is, since you are posting on this forum), I recommend giving English lessons for 30-50zł/per hour. Just lie that you are studying English lit at university, have lots of experience, etc. I used to do that when I was studying, I can help you with finding clients and writing good ads for yourself. It's way better than being a wagecuck, you don't even have to leave your house.
Idk man, mys sister works retail and she says it's shit. Also i'm really not a people porson. Being around people for too long makes me depressed. I'd rather work alone. Sadly in this job i can't, couse my boss is on my ass all the time.
Everyone end up in some warheouse logistics job. I was there for almost half a year. I have made some money at least. Try to work as less as you can because it will destroy you eventually. By the way, I even had a dream about my warehouse logistics job and guess what happened? I got some letter from them, that there is some trouble regarding that I quite this job. They might not accept it. Lol at this.
I really can't go easy on this job, if i want to save any money i'll have to work overtime.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Also jfl at your employer.

Be carefull what u get proficient at boy it might be all that u can ever do

Never ever give your best. Only give like 70% for the first month then try to do as little work as possible after that.

I really can't go easy on this job, if i want to save any money i'll have to work overtime.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Working hard for little money. That is the future of men.

Also jfl at your employer.

I still have 17,5 vacation days because I never had any vacation this whole time I worked there. Since I have worked the Monday on which I left the job, I can still take 9 vacation days for the rest of the week and next week (because of the 2 weeks probation). So, i do not have to worry about that.

wagie wage go to work so mr.shekelstein can get a new yatch

W chujowym magazynie, więcej niż 2300 nie dostane.

Idk man, mys sister works retail and she says it's shit. Also i'm really not a people porson. Being around people for too long makes me depressed. I'd rather work alone. Sadly in this job i can't, couse my boss is on my ass all the time.

I really can't go easy on this job, if i want to save any money i'll have to work overtime.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Also jfl at your employer.
jak netto to tragedii nie ma

Why the fuck do parents have children, then threaten to kick them out if they don't want to work? What goes on in a person's head to think this is okay? Either don't have kids or support them their whole lives if you're stupid enough to, selfish pricks.

Wagecucking is just another reason not to exist.

i will have to work too

Go primitive and live off the grid fuck society

I know bro I was forced to get a job too. Only thing that makes it worth is the paycheck to copemaxx and talking to other incels there.

Go primitive and live off the grid fuck society
I'm trying to do thus but its not going well tbh. I'm currently totally reliant of center link

Being a meet slave for gov is the same as wagecucking