Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a girlfriend and lost my virginity

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Winner of the worst avi on .is award
★★★★★
Just kidding lmao. Today it's my birthday. I'm now officially a 28 year old kissless dateless hugless handholdless virgin.

Unless a miracle happens, i'll be a full fledged wizard in just 2 years. Wild to think about.

Dnr also kys

Naaah jk happ birthday :feelsokman:

congratulation brocel :feelscomfy: , you made it … 28 years without killing yourself! that doesn’t happen every day so it’s time to celebrate Happy birthday and i wish you many fun copes in your most likely sad and short life :feelsokman:

Istockphoto 535718395 612x612

Happy b-day brocel, congrats on making it through these 28 years of life mang.

Indulge in something you enjoy for the day- this next hit is for you :smonk:

Just kidding lmao. Today it's my birthday. I'm now officially a 28 year old kissless dateless hugless handholdless virgin.

Unless a miracle happens, i'll be a full fledged wizard in just 2 years. Wild to think about.
Happy birthday. Did anyone celebrate it with you? Did you get any cool presents?

Happy birthday.

Thanks mate.

It's still early morning here. But i will probably just receive birthday greetings from my relatives and that will be it.
Thanks mate.

It's still early morning here. But i will probably just receive birthday greetings from my relatives and that will be it.
At least they're taking notice in you and remembered it's your birthday.

Happy birthday brocel may you ascend or remain here

Based

That's true. It could be worse i guess.
But it could be better. Most people have it better which is unfair. You're at least a much tougher person than most others since you're used to not getting much attention.

each added years must make you hate foids more & more ?

each added years must make you hate foids more & more ?
No, exact opposite for me actually. I still hate women tbh, but less than i used to when i joined this forum.

Would this be you with your gf if you had one?
hamtaro-dance.gif

It's too late. You should have already found a gf in your early 20s

It's too late. You should have already found a gf in your early 20s
Yeah i'm aware. It's over.

No that's Saint Hamudi
Oh ok. Happy birthday by the way. I hope you can feel somewhat happy on this day despite your inceldom. If you don't have family or friends to celebrate with then just chill on this forum or go by yourself a nice dinner
Happy Birthday Party GIF by sendwishonline.com

Fun Fact: i actually wanted to write some LARP story for this but then i gave up and deleted everything, kek.

Oh ok. Happy birthday by the way. I hope you can feel somewhat happy on this day despite your inceldom. If you don't have family or friends to celebrate with then just chill on this forum or go by yourself a nice dinner
Happy Birthday Party GIF by sendwishonline.com
Thank you brocel :owo:

Wizard in two years time.

Have a nice b-day brocel :feelsLightsaber:

Happy birthday, buddy boyo. How are you planning to celebrate? Banging your waifu in a hot tub, I bet.

Happy birthday, I have recently turned 20.

incels.co. bye-bye, FAKECEL!

Happy birthday brocel. One year ahead of you. I’ve been picking out robes already :feelsmage:

Happy birthday brocel :feelsautistic: