Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got a chad in trouble

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
So im catfishing girls with picture of a chad that goes to my school, and I got tons of nudes from many of them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh: there was one time a girl didnt give me her nudes and I called her a slut, she told her father about it and the second day her father added me on snapchat and said he knows which school I go to and that he was going to tell the school I was asking girls for nudes and calling them slut. The next day the father came to the school demanding to see the chad and when he came the chad was clueless :lul: her father was screaming at him and the principle contacted the chads parents, the father is using the fakesnaps I sent (selfies of chad) as proof of him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: the chad might get/probably going to get kicked out of his private school now :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

enjoying those stacy nudes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Hahahahaha incredibly based. I felt a bit sorry for the Chad but then I realised like the vast majority of Chads he probably bullies ugly Normies and Incels so fuck him and I hope he gets expelled (in video game)

Hahahahaha incredibly based. I felt a bit sorry for the Chad but then I realised like the vast majority of Chads he probably bullies ugly Normies and Incels so fuck him and I hope he gets expelled (in video game)
i mean HE probably already get nudes from randomm girls on a daily basis and calls them sluts, but this time he gets punished :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So im catfishing girls with picture of a chad that goes to my school, and I got tons of nudes from many of them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh: there was one time a girl didnt give me her nudes and I called her a slut, she told her father about it and the second day her father added me on snapchat and said he knows which school I go to and that he was going to tell the school I was asking girls for nudes and calling them slut. The next day the father came to the school demanding to see the chad and when he came the chad was clueless :lul: her father was screaming at him and the principle contacted the chads parents, the father is using the fakesnaps I sent (selfies of chad) as proof of him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: the chad might get/probably going to get kicked out of his private school now :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Shot two rabbits with one bullet. Cheers to you for setting up this high IQ espionage to ruin the life of chads and foids:feelsPop:

nice, if an attractive person ever pisses me off I'm doing this. :lul::lul::lul:

Crazy the ways you can fuck people over if you're smart enough

View: https://youtu.be/X1YkXzOcXb8

How come schools can just kick anyobody out without any sort of evidence?
Aren't they supposed to have due process? And determine circumstances ?

It seems too easy that you can set anyone up like this

LARP as hell. if not LARP then you're swimming in dangerous waters since chad could sue for defamation and investigators may work to dox you.
yeah true I need to be more lowkey, this event was 6 months ago the chad didnt got kicked out but he was expelled from school for a week and had to write the father and her daughter an apology letter

How come schools can just kick anyobody out without any sort of evidence?
Aren't they supposed to have due process? And determine circumstances ?

It seems too easy that you can set anyone up like this
there was evidence, the fakesnaps I sent are exclusive from the snapchats the chad sent me so they cant be around anywhere else in social media, and the fakesnaps I sent looks 100% real they still t hink the chad did it

I've used this fakesnap method to troll, catfish, and get people in trouble many times :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

never began for low IQ LARPcels
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
well it actually hapened and its over, i made the thread look like its ongoing to I can post trilogies of the same event :feelshaha: :bigbrain::bigbrain:

no need to convince me. after i read the below thread i knew you were a fakecel LARPer. im kinda a snitch so i put in reports weekly but i've never bothered with u since your LARPs aren't boring

that post isnt larp as well how does that thread make me look larp is it not realistic to have a roommate and sniff thier panties??

when u LARP make sure u triple check your posts so u dont make the same inconsistency error again. i never report high quality fakecel LARPers anyway even tho im particularly good at sniffing them out so u dont have to bother lying to me anymore. @mentalcel1 was so obviously a fakecel LARPer from day 1 but he was unironically one of my top 3 favorite users here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

if the quality of ur LARPs slip too often however (as it did in this post) im onto you
I See You Wtf GIF by For(bes) The Culture
well its actaully not larp like im fr, but i was larping that it was ongoing but it did happen 6 months ago and ended with the chad expelled for a week

when a LARPer admits to LARPing once after getting cornered that's the same thing as a girl telling you that she's not a virgin since she slept with one guy in the past (and in this case she's only telling u this since she knows that at least one of her relationships is common knowledge at the school or whatever social circle you found her in so saying she's a virgin wouldn't be believable). just like it's a blackpill practice to multiple a girl's admitted bodycount by 100 it's common sense to apply the same multiplication factor to an admitted LARPer's LARP count.

TLDR: once a whore, always a whore; once a cheater, always a cheater; once a LARPer, always a LARPer :feelsokman:
Dude let him go, he's already dead. :feelskek::feelskek:

when u LARP make sure u triple check your posts so u dont make the same inconsistency error again. i never report high quality fakecel LARPers anyway even tho im particularly good at sniffing them out so u dont have to bother lying to me anymore. @mentalcel1 was so obviously a fakecel LARPer from day 1 but he was unironically one of my top 3 favorite users here :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

if the quality of ur LARPs slip too often however (as it did in this post) im onto you
I See You Wtf GIF by For(bes) The Culture
:feelsthink:

Fucking based, I am going to use photos of foids and chads and pretend to do bad shit online and get them in trouble instead.

You should start stealing photos of chad and asking foids for money online in order to scam them!

You should start stealing photos of chad and asking foids for money online in order to scam them!
Chads nudes maybe but photo I don’t think anyones gonna buy. I can’t get chads nudes lmao unless I catfish him with stacie

What if they track the IP adress?

Based af!!! You know what will be more based, if you share foid nudes :feelsLSD: