Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got 5 stars in GTA

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
also known as fast banana viral marketing. And got my first sigmacel post today. Want to keep making high quality contributions so I can become a bluecel soon.
Screenshot 20200224 233927 DuckDuckGo

Fucking based!

Good shit greycel
Greyceldom is a curse escape it quickly

Well done bro lol. I never get featured on IT, perhaps I should be more based like you :lul::lul::lul:

Nice, though u might get to 500 posts today u still have to wait a full week until u officially leave greyceldom :feelsrope:

also known as fast banana viral marketing. And got my first sigmacel post today. Want to keep making high quality contributions so I can become a bluecel soon.View attachment 207327
These are the exact type of posts that are low effort spam and give IT endless fuel on top of it.

These are the exact type of posts that are low effort spam and give IT endless fuel on top of it.
I'd we only make high IQ posts our honorable friend BrazilianSmegma wouldn't be able to postmaxx on IT without being banned tho pewpew.

I'd we only make high IQ posts our honorable friend BrazilianSmegma wouldn't be able to postmaxx on IT without being banned tho pewpew.

Sigmacel knows who pinochet is while normies where confused in the comments proof that sigmacel is based.