Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got 169$ for the rest of the month

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Fuck I hate being on welfare I don´t even spent any money on myself I haven´t even been able to buy razors for a couple weeks because I am so poor and can´t afford vitamins or medication and still I am fucked money wise.

Do you have to pay rent or smth?

Yes I have already paid my rent these 169$ should be my food budget for the month minus 10 bucks later for my cellphone
How much do you pay for rent? Do you have your own flat? Idk how you can survive on that man.

Cash mogs me.

How much do you pay for rent? Do you have your own flat? Idk how you can survive on that man.
only 334$ it´s a dorm so very cheap but I get barely anything in welfare and the bank take 125$ by the end of the month because I owe them and then there are bills too I even had to cancel my tanning subscription but there is a month commitment so they just took money for the next month and after that I won´t have to pay them anymore

Tan?
It's over for you.

Get a budget and use lists! Buy everything in bulk and only during sales! Use store flyers and keep track of "loss leaders" (cheap staple foods)

6$/day for food, you won't be eating like a richfag but it's definitely doable

You should try stealing from chads tbh

Rice and beans. I've starved before and did time on the street like many of the others here. Never again. As soon as I got some money from working a shit job, I bought one of those vacuum packers and a year's supply of rice and beans (surprisingly only costs a few hundred dollars). Make sure to freeze the bags after vacuum packing for 48 hours to completely sanitize the contents. Shelf stable for 10+ years. Goes good when augmented with canned spam, roast beef and/or tomatoes.

I have 0 dollars for the rest of my life unless someone hires me

fuarkk it would be to small even in shitty Poland

Tan?
It's over for you.

Get a budget and use lists! Buy everything in bulk and only during sales! Use store flyers and keep track of "loss leaders" (cheap staple foods)
6$/day for food, you won't be eating like a richfag but it's definitely doable
Time to ramenmaxx
Rice and beans. I've starved before and did time on the street like many of the others here. Never again. As soon as I got some money from working a shit job, I bought one of those vacuum packers and a year's supply of rice and beans (surprisingly only costs a few hundred dollars). Make sure to freeze the bags after vacuum packing for 48 hours to completely sanitize the contents. Shelf stable for 10+ years. Goes good when augmented with canned spam, roast beef and/or tomatoes.
I can´t because of my throat problem and many allergies so I can´t just buy anything and keep in mind it takes me like 15 minutes to eat a piece of bread so sometimes I rather buy some junkfood because it´s unbarable to sit 45 minutes to eat a plain boring meal with no flavor. And it´s even hard for me too eat ramen too because it takes too long to get calories down.

I also tried beans in chilli con carne I made a week ago but after eating for 45 minutes I didn´t feel full at all because there wasn´t enough calories in it so I threw out the rest. When eating I have to consider how many calories can I get down in 45 minutes not always about taste or what I feel like eating it´s more what I can eat so with the chilli con corne I might only have eaten 350 calories in 45 minutes where if I ate pizza I would be able to eat maybe 800 if lucky.