Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I googled white fever out of boredom and found this

There is a zombie apocalypse :feelsahh: :feelsbaton:, you have to choose 1 foid to survive:
Laura-nguyen_online.jpg
Vyoma-Raman-Online-png.png
Gen-Solsberg-online.jpg

"I’m one of the many almost-20 East-ish Asian women who go to UC Berkeley and have been in relationships or flings with white men. Lots of white men, in fact. "

3 Horsemen of JBW
I choose 1

We've seen it a thousand times, but here it is again. "Lots of white men" before the age of twenty. Used up leftovers for her future beta-buck Viet husband.

@Legendarywristcel you need to pick one

There is a zombie apocalypse :feelsahh: :feelsbaton:, you have to choose 1 foid to survive:
Laura-nguyen_online.jpg
Gen-Solsberg-online.jpg
When a curry landwhale can get a white chad in the bay area(where whites aren't the majority) its basically over for anyone else. cc @starcrapoo

Laura-nguyen_online.jpg
Gen-Solsberg-online.jpg
I'd probably end up beating and raping all of them tbh

20201202 192955

Laura-nguyen_online.jpg
Gen-Solsberg-online.jpg
1 and 3 are attractive to me. I know they're not attractive if we talk about the distribution of looks, but they're more than good looking enough for me.

1 and 3 are attractive to me. I know they're not attractive if we talk about the distribution of looks, but they're more than good looking enough for me.
inb4 IT posts how an incel finds these 8/10 foids unattractive

inb4 IT posts how an incel finds these 8/10 foids unattractive
One of the curries who brutally rejected me irl was almost exactly number 2 except she wasn't fat. But legit same facial features

Her look of disgust haunts me to this day. I regret ever trying.

"out of boredome btw"

Buddy you're obsessed with this shit, take a look at your post history.

Also 1 > 3 > 2

Brutal that those cute innocent looking Japanese girls who you imagine you could be your wife, have taken more dick than some prostitutes.

Laura-nguyen_online.jpg
Gen-Solsberg-online.jpg
I'd shoot them all (in Minecraft), just to be on the safe side.

One of the curries who brutally rejected me irl was almost exactly number 2 except she wasn't fat. But legit same facial features

Her look of disgust haunts me to this day. I regret ever trying.
Curry foids are gross tbh. They shouldnt be rejecting anyone.
@Legendarywristcel you need to pick one
I find none of them remotely fuckable.