Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I go wild with crab tonight

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Student Loans Cash GIF by INTO ACTION
It true

:feelskek: Get a 200 gallon fish tank and farm the crabs idk how you gonna make them have sex though. What if one crab is incel and one crab is stacy
I think looks don't matter for crabs. He can possibly buy male and female crabs and make them have sex so he can have a crab farm

bro hes HIGH IQ u dont doubt his words hes gonna start a crab plantation but he needs to find the crab seeds first
Just have 2 crabs fuck and reproduce, They can reprodooce like millions of little ones

Never had them but they look too sentient for me to eat.

I recommend a cheese sauce with them. I'm fucking addicted to homemade cheese sauce atm. Just a little milk, butter and cheese in a pan until melted, then in the juicer to smooth out. I've lived on it the last 3 weeks, over rice and chips.

Fuck yeah enjoy the crab brother

Never had them but they look too sentient for me to eat.

I recommend a cheese sauce with them. I'm fucking addicted to homemade cheese sauce atm. Just a little milk, butter and cheese in a pan until melted, then in the juicer to smooth out. I've lived on it the last 3 weeks, over rice and chips.
brutal, Ive lived on chicken filet i got on sale for 20 dollar like 2 kg, Some days i also forgot to eat so that saves it for me next

Based, enjoy brocel

how do you eat if your teeth sre rotten?

“How to farm crab at home”