Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I go to the hood and gang areas in the hopes that I will be killed

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.
I can't cope very well anymore. It's so depressing to continue living. Time is my worst enemy because I continue on living but I also continue to suffer. As time passes, there are more doors closing in my life, less opportunities to be had in my future basically. The past increases and the future recedes. So much has been wasted on me and I also have wasted so much time and so many resources in my life, all for nothing, basically no real endpoint.

I used to be suicidal and have suicidal thoughts and suicidal ideation a lot. Now, much of that is over. Originally I thought that it had passed because I was better at coping, but now I realize I gave up on trying it because I am too much of a coward to go through with even the easiest suicide methods.

I now know that my death must be at the hands of another if it is to come for me. So now I go to the hood, gang territory, the "other side of the tracks" where I live. I don't go around provoking people or interacting with them, but I do sit and wait, all in the hopes that a stray bullet or a murderous gangster or ex-convict kills me suddenly. Granted, I do live in a relatively safe city, all things considered, but at least here in these lowest of places, I have a better chance of being ended.

Sad, maybe you can cope by riding a motorcycle. It's my way of coping sometimes. Plus street racing

Gotta be honest amigo it's more likley that you'll get robbed and not much more. You need to provoke someone even a robber to get shot. How will you be "courageous" enough to do that if you can't rope? Even if you're shot it's more likley that you'll and a cripple. Then it's brutally over. That's why I'm trying to get a firearm for my rope. I don't wanna be an incel AND a cripple.

Man up and kill yourself instead of having others do the dirty work.

Yell "nigger" at the top of your lungs

Don't think so just find copes to focus on.