Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I go out, minding my own business and by mistake i see a teen's phone.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Let's face it, no amout of coping or self-control or whatever can save us: i was getting off the bus today and i saw this hot slutty teen with tight pants that was walking towards me, so i saw her phone. What was she doing? Well, a picture of a clearly good looking guy was displayed, but i didn't manage to see if she was or tinder (it didn't seem so but whatever) or what.

It is simply NOT POSSIBLE to forget the fact that we, ugly people, will NEVER be desired by girls. Some of us can aspire to be a betabuxx or, at most, a fucking emotional tampoon for a below average girl.

It is shit, the only way is seclude yourself in your home. I usually stay on the bus strictly watching at my phone but of course the one second i have to face the road my face goes straight onto a foid's nice ass and her phone.

F U C K

Never began tbh. All we can do is cope.

Yes, of course, but you can cope all you want but what you can do when you go out and by a fucking mistake you see a hot foid browsing chad pics?

I'm not a woman, i'm not a tranny and i'm not a numale. I'd like to have sex with girls and when i see this shit i cannot just make a numale face and pretend it's nothing.

Holy shit, i want to learn to delude myself.

It is roo hard to cope with subhumanity sometimes.
It is. I think about roping everyday and how horrible turning 18 will be. All USA men have to register the draft aka the government gets to kill you whenever they want. Men whom are not registered for the draft basically have their lives ruined.

It is. I think about roping everyday and how horrible turning 18 will be. All USA men have to register the draft aka the government gets to kill you whenever they want. Men whom are not registered for the draft basically have their lives ruined.
Damn im 19, and it is just getting worse and worse.

Moreover, you can't go more than a few minutes, hours at best without being reminded that sex is a thing, relationships are a thing. And you never get to experience any of it.

I can't cope anymore
images