Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i glare at couples when i see them outside at campus when they aren't looking. i just glare at the guy.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i glare at them. i wish i was wasted so i can beat the fucking shit out of the guy. i hate fuckers. fuckers always show off their mating success to bother people because they're evil monsters who want to persecute non-fuckers.

holding hands in public is BULLYING. this is them trying to harass us by showing off their fucker to us by holding their fucker's hand. this is their strategy to torment non-fuckers. i plan to declare war against the fuckers by one day having the guts to beat up the male fucker and kick his ass. he will pay as a punishment for his evil crime and should be executed for public displays of affection. this is a hate crime against non-fuckers.

i used to think you were bluepilled but i guess you're still a little based

title IS CUCKED

IS Staring

Do you do the same to underage couples?

I couldn't agree more. Public affection SHOULD be considered a hate crime. It's already hard to go by without any woman showing any affection to us, we shouldn't have to watch these stupid fuckers showing their girlfriends off.

I went to my old university yesterday. Couples everywhere I see. Literally every foid is in a relationship.

Agreed, PDA needs to be banned asap. Why do these fuckers need to rub it in our face? It's better if they do that lovey dovey shit behind closed doors, where we don't have to see it.
Having sex in public isn't allowed. I fail to see how holding hands, hugging and kissing, and generally other PDA should be allowed. Is holding hands in public really THAT important?:feelskek:

Having sex in public isn't allowed. I fail to see how holding hands, hugging and kissing, and generally other PDA should be allowed. Is holding hands in public really THAT important?:feelskek:
And saying “my boyfriend/girlfriend” to people should be illegal. Just say “some person”

i thought you didn't care about this anymore

i glare at them. i wish i was wasted so i can beat the fucking shit out of the guy. i hate fuckers. fuckers always show off their mating success to bother people because they're evil monsters who want to persecute non-fuckers.

holding hands in public is BULLYING. this is them trying to harass us by showing off their fucker to us by holding their fucker's hand. this is their strategy to torment non-fuckers. i plan to declare war against the fuckers by one day having the guts to beat up the male fucker and kick his ass. he will pay as a punishment for his evil crime and should be executed for public displays of affection. this is a hate crime against non-fuckers.
I do that too , in the end I bitch out and look the other way

If both girl and guy are ugly i'm glad to see those couples.

It is just bullying and forced, socially acceptable mogging of single people.

holding hands in public is BULLYING.
brutal , I agree with that.Lately what I have done is put on a hat and look at the floor when I go out, so I don't have to see couples

brutal , I agree with that.Lately what I have done is put on a hat and look at the floor when I go out, so I don't have to see couples
Couples make me furious

I autistically analyze PSL and SMV :society:

Supreme gentleman activity :feelsaww:

Couples make me furious
me too bro, I know you feel ,when I was young couples didn't make me mad because I thought that one day I would have mine, but now I can't see them without having a lot of anger and sadness

And saying “my boyfriend/girlfriend” to people should be illegal. Just say “some person”
Yeah especially on soyddit, my "wife, girlfriend" Apparently every redditor is in a relationship JFL

Throw a rock at those niggers

I'm tempted to do the same sometimes. But more often I just look away and try to forget about it. The worst is when going to family gatherings or god forbid, vacations. I see everyone in my family with their partner and can't help but feel stranded. Then we go to places and I'm surrounded by even more couples and groups while I'm a grown man walking with my mother like a little boy. Pure humiliation.

I wish I was in japan where PDA is taboo and services cater to singles. But it's an ethnostate so instead I'm stuck in this multicultural shithole which is a hell on earth for men like me.

I'm tempted to do the same sometimes. But more often I just look away and try to forget about it. The worst is when going to family gatherings or god forbid, vacations. I see everyone in my family with their partner and can't help but feel stranded. Then we go to places and I'm surrounded by even more couples and groups while I'm a grown man walking with my mother like a little boy. Pure humiliation.

I wish I was in japan where PDA is taboo and services cater to singles. But it's an ethnostate so instead I'm stuck in this multicultural shithole which is a hell on earth for men like me.
Japan is based

Religion is dead as a system to rid the world of sexual degeneracy. In my ideal world the state would mandate one sexual partner for life based on looks, personality and any other relevant categories. Marriage would begin when the woman reaches sexual maturity. Sex outside of marriage would be punishable by death. Adultery would be punishable by death. Any man attempting to score outside his looksmatch will be publicly castrated. Any woman doing the same will be publicly flogged since her reproductive capacity is too valuable to waste. That's the fair way to set up the world now. It's just and sane to any reasonable and moral human being that isn't a degenerate sex haver.

Should be punishable by cock and ball guillotine for men. And a sharp, mechanical reamer for foids.

Not a lot to do, except being mean to them given the opportunity

I hate PDAs so much. You’re supposed to look away yet it’s being forced into your view like fuck off.

I avoid going to restaurants and parks but at college I ignore those cucks.