Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I give up

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
So I passed through some old photos of me and realized how uglier i was than i thought

I also looked at the mirror for some time with my face fully resting. no using face muscles to my advantage etc (when im outside my face is resting but at the mirror i sometimes use face muscles to morph face if that makes sense)

damn.. I am at least -1.5 psl less than i thought, literally unloveable sub3, deadass first thought i had was "no shit my mother didnt love me and no girl would ever either"

If you need suifuel recommend looking at candid or old photos of you and looking at the mirror with resting face + try to minimize your brains bias of making yourself look better
you will get blackpilled to the core

I got blackpilled so brutally i had to open .is and let you know

Last edited:
the best are GROUP PHOTOS as mirrors are mega cope and selfies don't really reveal your autism, in a group photo you can pick out the incels instantly because they stick out like a sore thumb for many reasons including style, looks, autistic expression, bad body language, sitting apart from the others, not being touched amically by the others, etc, obviously all my group photos are a fucking disaster and even a 5 year old child could tell that i am destined to die alone

There is no point in trying when you are objectively ugly

So I passed through some old photos of me and realized how uglier i was than i thought

I also looked at the mirror for some time with my face fully resting. no using face muscles to my advantage etc (when im outside my face is resting but at mirror i sometimes use face muscles to morph face if that makes sense)

damn.. I am at least -1.5 psl less than i thought, literally unloveable sub3, deadass first thought i had was "no shit my mother didnt love me and no girl would ever either"

If you ned suifuel recommend looking at candid or old photos of you and looking at the mirror with resting face + try to minimize your brains bias of making yourself look better

I have the same situation everytime I look in mirror

the best are GROUP PHOTOS as mirrors are mega cope and selfies don't really reveal your autism, in a group photo you can pick out the incels instantly because they stick out like a sore thumb for many reasons including style, looks, autistic expression, bad body language, sitting apart from the others, not being touched amically by the others, etc, obviously all my group photos are a fucking disaster and even a 5 year old child could tell that i am destined to die alone
I never wanted photos. As a kid they must force me to make photos of me

Good. Kill hope inside of you.

Please be patient, my English is broken.

My worst picture is middle school class pic, and I only have a few "teenager or older,, me pictures, where im with other people , I was so brutally destroyed by it. its what urged me to check the mirror and its like you said i stick out and brutal non NT looks

drink alcohol it can help to forget

I also looked at the mirror for some time with my face fully resting. no using face muscles to my advantage etc (when im outside my face is resting but at the mirror i sometimes use face muscles to morph face if that makes sense)

If you need suifuel recommend looking at candid or old photos of you and looking at the mirror with resting face + try to minimize your brains bias of making yourself look better

When I look on the mirror with a completely relaxed face (ie no using facial muscles and no mewing) it really reveals how terrible I really look. Same goes for the side profile which is even worse in the mirror or in pictures, it's horrible.

Yeah group photos are especially brutal. I have known that for a while so for many years I have tried to stay in the back or at least be partially obscured in group photos. Thankfully I am not in many as I avoid being photographed as much as possible (without making a scene of course).