Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I give up trying to help these guys. Incels are the scum of the earth

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17rd9tp/i_give_up_trying_to_help_these_guys_incels_are/

Nigger's entire post history is about taking hard drugs and he thinks he's in a position to "help" us :lul:

This is probably @PussPilot lmao

The content posted on these forums are fucking heinous. The only appeal for me are posts with flairs like “suicidefuel” where these subhumans actually decide to direct their hatred upon themselves, instead of taking it out on women/minorities/Jews/etc.
I deal with suicidal thoughts quite often, but I'd say that what keeps me going the most is the fact that my mere existence causes these people to seethe

The Pot calling the Kettle Black

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/17rd9tp/i_give_up_trying_to_help_these_guys_incels_are/

Nigger's entire post history is about taking hard drugs and he thinks he's in a position to "help" us :lul:

View attachment 949091

Probably why he's having sex himself - black triad with drugged-out whores. If he's young he might even have a "heroin chic" aesthetic for a while.

But since he isn't a true Chad, his lifestyle isn't going to last and he'll be right here with us (or worse - in jail).

Dnh (did not help)

I don't advocate for pedo and all that degen shit. I just utterly despise Chads, women and bluepilled normies who have to lie to themselves 24/7 in order to keep their fragile little psyche from crumbling.

BTW 1001 post, call me veyron.

I give up trying to help these guys. Incels are the scum of the earth

If you think we are the scum of the earth, you have a lot to learn about life, my naive friend... I have dealt with ACTUAL scum of the earth, and... You are really lucky if some guys that have zero impact on your life, saying mean stuff about women, is that horrible to you.

The only appeal for me are posts with flairs like “suicidefuel” where these subhumans actually decide to direct their hatred upon themselves

No one is born hating themselves. Something happens in their life, or a train of things happen, to make them feel that way. They are abused, bullied, alienated from society. For reasons you will never understand.

And I'm glad you are being honest about the fact that you don't care, by the way.

Instead of taking it out on women/minorities/Jews/etc

90% of these posts are irony posting, but... Okay, sure.

I’ve tried to talk reasonably to these fuckers

No, you have not. "Reasonably" and gaslighting are two words that don't go together.

and they always make fun of me for being “bluepilled” or a “normie”

Mocking Andre Castro GIF by SC Braga

Their lingo is so fucking cringe.

Imagine being a bluepiller and a IT user, and thinking you can call something cringe...

Anyways, I fucking give up.

Giving up implies there were attempts.
And as we established, gaslighting people is not "helping out".

Also, good. Touch grass, unsubscribe from IncelTears, and forget about us. Live your privileged normie life. I unironically want you to live a good life, that doesn't circle around us.

If you’re someone who spends 6+ hours a day advocating rape

Keep taking edgelord posting seriously. It's not pearl clutchy and pathetic at all.

pedophilia

Continue to omit the fact that when anyone here advocates for pedophilia, they get hate on and made fun of, and their posts are immediately reported, and they get banned.

But painting us in the worst way possible, even if the reality is different, is more convenient to your narrative. That VIRGINS, not Incels in particular, VIRGINS are inherently bad people.

and hate speech

:feelsseriously:

then I wish the worse for you.

The worse has already happened to me :feelsEhh:
This is like saying you wish someone would get a slap to the face, after half of their face got burned off.

I sleep well at night knowing that these men will never be loved.

Rent Free indeed...

Again, none of them would be able to point out 2 ways in which we impacted their life, at all.

Any IT user reading this, delete Incels.is from your bookmarks, leave IncelTears, and go spend the weekends with your friends, your wife, your husband, your family.

I unironically want you to enjoy your privileges.

I sleep well at night knowing that these men will never be loved.
Jokes on her, half the "incels" here are actually 6ft3 fakecels and/or teenagers who get/will get tonnes of pussy IRL.

He can help by paying for my plastic surgery

Ive asked these fkers many times what to do.

Im asking again, you can see it.

Im asking them how I as a 34 year old man should lose my virginity because its all my fault I keep getting rejected.

They are a bunch of liars making fake stories. WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS AT INCELTEARS STOP MAKING FAKE STORIES AND HELP OUT THEN?! NO INCEL HAS TOLD ME THEY GOT HELP! YOU BUNCH OF LYING WOMEN! LAST CHANCE, HELP ME! I AM TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE MAKING FAKE STORIES ABOUT US INCELS!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back