Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i give u all a hug just to uplift ur mood

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
we all can feel down most of the time so i will send my positive energy which is a hug to you guys to help with ur day. no matter what you going through remeber i care about you guys and i dont want you guys to be affected by what this society throws at you. :feelscomfy:

hugs are gay, i'll give you a handshake instead
Nice To Meet You Shake Hands GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Tired Over It GIF

Don't touch me. Sending back positive vibes also. Keep your head up and carve your own path through the bullshit.

we all can feel down most of the time so i will send my positive energy which is a hug to you guys to help with ur day. no matter what you going through remeber i care about you guys and i dont want you guys to be affected by what this society throws at you. :feelscomfy:
IM SENDING YOU VIRTUAL HUGS OP :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Friends Hug GIF by Big Brother

Lifefuel brocel.

Thanks bud. May fortune smile upon any fellowcels reading this.

Thank you fren :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Wish you feel a little better too :feelsaww:

only thing that can uplift me is the sight of prime teen nordic stacy gently sucking my dick while looking me straight with her blue/green eyes and failing to get air cause i keep her nose shut with my fingers
hmm