Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get treated horribly by everybody

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
I dont want to go outside anymore. Everybody abuses me be it shoving in the street as I walk by or looks of disgust and scoffing. Even laughing directly. I've been recorded on phones before by leering foids and when they saw that I noticed they called "oh hi" loudly in a mocking manner before cackling like witches.

They ask why I hate women
I fucking hate these bitches and I hate the male normies as well they can go get beheaded by a machete on some Egyptian sand. I hate how they group up together to mock and mog me. I hate how I don't even have to say anything before they write me off as a target to torment. I hate normies so much.

I don't see them as real people. I do not view them as real life people with their own struggles and lives anymore. No. To me now they are just robots programmed to just exist and get in my way as I try to go about my business.

I have to suffer because of my parents decision to have me, both being under 5'5. It's no wonder I turned out so short. If I was taller I wouldnt even complain. I just wish I was at least 5'10. Then I could live. Height is life. Height really is life.

If you're tall, you can keep people away from mocking you or bullying you. Normies will flock to you because you are tall and a threat. Therefore hanging out with you is beneficial to their safety. In that way you could maintain friends and a healthy social standing. As a manlet you literally are worth less than dirt. Anyway, it's over.

I only represent myself.

are u a sped kid or something? i’ve genuinely never seen people just record random dudes walking around alone

I turned out so short. If I was taller I wouldnt even complain. I just wish I was at least 5'10. Then I could live. Height is life. Height really is life.
and then you log onto this forum and there are faggots here that are 6’3 its infuriating

I dont want to go outside anymore. Everybody abuses me be it shoving in the street as I walk by or looks of disgust and scoffing. Even laughing directly. I've been recorded on phones before by leering foids and when they saw that I noticed they called "oh hi" loudly in a mocking manner before cackling like witches.

I fucking hate these bitches and I hate the male normies as well they can go get beheaded by a machete on some Egyptian sand. I hate how they group up together to mock and mog me. I hate how I don't even have to say anything before they write me off as a target to torment. I hate normies so much.

I don't see them as real people. I do not view them as real life people with their own struggles and lives anymore. No. To me now they are just robots programmed to just exist and get in my way as I try to go about my business.

I have to suffer because of my parents decision to have me, both being under 5'5. It's no wonder I turned out so short. If I was taller I wouldnt even complain. I just wish I was at least 5'10. Then I could live. Height is life. Height really is life.

If you're tall, you can keep people away from mocking you or bullying you. Normies will flock to you because you are tall and a threat. Therefore hanging out with you is beneficial to their safety. In that way you could maintain friends and a healthy social standing. As a manlet you literally are worth less than dirt. Anyway, it's over.

I only represent myself.
I wish i could be there to send those bullies to the ER (emergency Room) in video game

Your parents are scum for creating you, they knew the consequences yet they reproduced.

Normies really are NPCs

Welcome to Incel life.

I only represent myself.
Go eat rice to feel better, mang

Every truecel should get a bodycam and a pepper spray

Condolences.
Fakecels here won’t understand that tiresome life of an actual incel.
You can search for a solution for years only to arrive to a conclusion that no matter what you do to looksmax and prevent yourself from being a target , the cards you’ve been dealt with has scarred and damaged your mind beyond understanding.
You have to fight everyday against not only your inner demons but also hordes of normies who wish you harm.
It is a methodical form of torture and alienation by normies to ensure we are depressed and lead unfulfilling lives and stunt any form of growth.

Don’t learn to get used to it , don’t lie to yourself because it’s not normal to feel ok being treated like garbage for years .It’s only natural to go crazy after many years of mistreatment. Normies have gone crazy over being quarantined indoors for a few weeks. Understand that we are mentally stronger compared to many normies, all those gaslighting comments you receive and will continue to receive no doubt in mind about how “weak” you are , blabbered out of a hypocrite’s normie mouth.
Do not fall normies’ traps, they may try to get your guard down at times so they can strike in your moment of weakness.
Do not believe in forgiveness but instead seek revenge and understand forgiveness will only just increase your frustration.
Double up on the coping mechanisms.
Make sure you have a strong cope by your side you can turn to always in your worst times.

NEET as soon as possible. If NEETing isn’t possible , try to work a job with less human interaction than most careers. Adjust your schedule and lifestyle to minimise being around other normies.
Everyday for the rest of your entire life will be a battle for your own dignity that normies will attempt to violate with every chance they get. Understand your life won’t be easy and that if you have the grit to overcome and take revenge and stand your ground , naturally you will survive. But if you are weak willed and vulnerable and exhausted , you will struggle even further into hopelessness without putting up a good fight. Our fates are already decided , some incels are destined to thrive better in hostile situations.

If you are naturally a passive and empathetic individual and can’t see yourself taking revenge or being assertive,understand that the dignity they violated will come back to haunt you many years after. Normies who caused you a hellish life will continue living a fun and dopamine fueled lifestyle while you rot away in social isolation. You should get angry enough to want to do something back but not foolish enough to do anything that causes you to take their bait such as if a large group of normies try to challenge you to a fight which will result in you being beaten to death. Do what you can to stand up for yourself without breaking any laws legally.
All the best.
I appreciate your reply! Thank you

Well brocel, I can feel your pain as I am also facing it every time

When I go outside for walk, every time i see people mock me for my looks and my body physique. Most brutal part is when I got brutally gigamogged by the my juniors and my same age group people as they have handsome body chill thier life and having romantic relationship

Well brocel, I can feel your pain as I am also facing it every time

When I go outside for walk, every time i see people mock me for my looks and my body physique. Most brutal part is when I got brutally gigamogged by the my juniors and my same age group people as they have handsome body chill thier life and having romantic relationship
Exactly. It's just something they all collectively like to do. I will never ever understand it. Why they just cant leave us alone if their lives are so much better than ours?

Exactly. It's just something they all collectively like to do. I will never ever understand it. Why they just cant leave us alone if their lives are so much better than ours?
I am something so frustrated that i wanna do ERmaxxing to normies and foids but unfortunately God has not give me that courage and confidence to do it

I am something so frustrated that i wanna do ERmaxxing to normies and foids but unfortunately God has not give me that courage and confidence to do it
I understand. If there is a god he knows they deserve it