Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get tired of the relentless monkey faces of black people

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
they have extremely consistent genetics, they all look the fucking same, flatnose, colorless black eyeballs, giant lips , wide faces, it's relentless, a times it's hard to tolerate the relentless barrage of monkey faces, it doens't end there the way rich negroids act is obnoxious: too vocal, too overt, aggresive,, I went to a private allboy school in south africa and the black kids from families with money are the worst

least lookist person on this site tbh.

Are you Coloured or simply White?

I agree, they also all act the same

yeah I feel as if niggers havent evolved yet

at least they can try thugmaxxing

Bantus :feelsaww:
They invaded like half the continent made everyone mix with them (The Bantu Migration)

If your exposure to black people is limited to South Africa, then sure, they all look similar. Black people are however, the most genetically diverse group of people on the planet. Most people are race blind when analyzing faces.

Do black sheboons like hwite boys OP?How are your experiences with them?
these two black girls were chatting me up back in my PR degree which i failed, one time i tried chatting up a normal ugly sheboon in a cloths shop and she was not flattered at all by my compliment, she said it was weird, sheboons are extremely overt, they always bluntly state the obvious

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back