Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get talked down to by a 17 year old at work

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
im 19 but my baby face makes me look 14. i already straight up told him to shut the fuck up once but he hasn't taken the hint that he's an annoying asshole

fuckjing beat him up

or just let his transgressions build up until i can't takE it anymoRe
beat his head in with one of these

HTB1cXu4HVXXXXa0XFXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

Stab him in the liver m8

Literally just don't acknowledge him at all, if he says something rude to you just roll your eyes and continue your business.
Don't capitulate to him ever and give in by talking to him, if he initiates conversation with you give him dead replies like "aite" "cool" etc, over time he'll regain respect for you and try to "Buddy" up with you a bit..
Don't fall for that, cause you as an incel will likely get happy that he's trying to buddy up, if you change your mood just like that he'll Betabitch you again.

Literally just don't acknowledge him at all, if he says something rude to you just roll your eyes and continue your business.
Don't capitulate to him ever and give in by talking to him, if he initiates conversation with you give him dead replies like "aite" "cool" etc, over time he'll regain respect for you and try to "Buddy" up with you a bit..
Don't fall for that, cause you as an incel will likely get happy that he's trying to buddy up, if you change your mood just like that he'll Betabitch you again.
im too beta to be this aggressive normally jfl at me

im too beta to be this aggressive normally jfl at me
That's not even aggresive lol, that's how any man should act.
FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT
You can overcome betaness over time i promise

Do you have a high or low fwhr?

I'd say beat him up. Unless he wrist mogs you. Then it's truly over

> acting like there is a significant difference between 19 and 17 in the USA
> acting like incels could be respected based on seniority at all

his wrists are 10x the size of my head
he's tall and fat
Yeah don't get into anything physical with anyone that is taller/bigger boned than you.
Doesn't mean you have to act like a beta bitch though

I was an alternate on the JV (fucking JV) tennis team as a senior. This 5'2 freshman (who has a prettyboy face btw) has to play me, and he starts playing left handed to spite me. I called him out on his shit, and he smirked at me (as if I was the one with the problem). The struggle is real OP.

Yeah don't get into anything physical with anyone that is taller/bigger boned than you.
Doesn't mean you have to act like a beta bitch though

That's what you get for daring to be shorter than him.

this is what I have to do with my younger cousin who lifemogs me.

or just let his transgressions build up until i can't takE it anymoRe
Meet him after work and give him the 38 to the face

just pretend you didnt hear him when he talks to you. When he asks you something just say "uhhhhh" and then act like you cant think of a good response. The best way to get rid of annoying or mean bully workers is to be such a waste of energy that they wont talk to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back