Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get stressed playing strategy games like EU4

U

unique username

Banned
-
Like whenever i’m about to make a big move like invade another big empire my cortisol raises by a lot. Idk why I do this to myself.
Is this autism?

This is why I don’t play on Ironman mode and save often. My ass is not redoing hours of progress if I fuck up a war doing dumb shit

This is why I don’t play on Ironman mode and save often. My ass is not redoing hours of progress if I fuck up a war doing dumb shit
Yeah that’s what i’m doing currently until I get good enough. What annoys me that is some random 1k man armies running around my land taking my provinces. I can’t catch up with them so I just gotta chase them around for ages wasting time.

whats this EU4 nigger

You should play strategy game like Heroes Of Might And Magic. It's the least stressful strategy games there is.

Can you even pirate dlcs in those games? I have Hoi4 on steam but haven't played much since i saw how much i've been missing without buying overpriced kike dlcs.

Can you even pirate dlcs in those games? I have Hoi4 on steam but haven't played much since i saw how much i've been missing without buying overpriced kike dlcs.

View attachment 1228854
Yeah I have all dlcs and I didn’t pay anything. Look up fitgirl repack. Takes a few mins to dl everything

Same I cant play that shit it makes me mad as fuck

I dunno haven't played HoMM3 in like decade if not more
2nd game is more nostalgic IMO, 4th game is pretty good too but the 3rd game probably is the most balanced one. 1st one is kinda slow.

I've never played these types of games cuz they look fucking overwhelming.