Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get so much damn shit for owning a bodypillow

lonelywaifuist

lonelywaifuist

Greycel
my "friends" give me shit

when I want to show off to strangers on the internet i get so much hate

idk man why can't i just love my pillow i cant get an irl gf

And you should.

Obvious troll. incels don't have friends.

Why not just keep it to yourself.

Where's the cumpouch

These kind of threads depress the fuck out of me.

If you find something that makes you even a little happy, enjoy the hell out of it man. Fuck people's opinion.

Do you like Kill La Kill that much?

People can't keep to themselves, people see your pillow, people think you're pathetic, people mock you for owning a body pillow.

That basically screams incel and you know what the general perception of that is.

Ryuko is cool and all but it’s a pillow lol

nice pillow but u should stop smoking

only ppl who haven't actually nearly died or spent considerable amounts of time at a hospital would say something so stupid.
I have come very close to death twice in my life, due to heroin overdoses. I have bipolar disorder and don't give a fuck anymore.

Because its degenerate, we all know you have poked a hole in that pillow to fk it.
Also if you dont want to get shit on for owning it, keep it to yourself.

Because its degenerate, we all know you have poked a hole in that pillow to fk it.
Also if you dont want to get shit on for owning it, keep it to yourself.
I jerk off while straddling it. But I haven't fucked it and don't plan on it. Why can't I share something inportant to me? Its their fault for judging me

I jerk off while straddling it. But I haven't fucked it and don't plan on it. Why can't I share something inportant to me? Its their fault for judging me

You just told us why, you fkin hump it and imagine you are fking an anime character.
TOP KEK
toppest degeneracy.

But you shouldnt give a fk about what others think,do whatever floats your boat man.

You just told us why, you fkin hump it and imagine you are fking an anime character.
TOP KEK
Yeah I imagine I'm fucking an anime grill. So what? How many girls do you think masturbated to the thought of fucking one of those fucking Twilight vampires, from the books not the movie? And thats totally fine right?

People are assholes. I'm getting judged for my sexual attraction to mares even here.

I have come very close to death twice in my life, due to heroin overdoses. I have bipolar disorder and don't give a fuck anymore.

heroin overdose is too easy, u dont even feel much until u wake up at the hospital. they probably even went easy on u and gave u morphine to slowly build off opioids so u dont have withdrawal symptoms.

if u had a period of actually being sick and slowly deteriorating u would know how bad it is. would be better to stay healthy and choose a day to overdose and end it than to get hit by the cancer diagnosis and slowly waste away.

and btw once u are sick enough, u cant decide anything anymore. u cant decide whether u want to live or die, because u are stuck in the hospital waiting for ur demise

Yeah I imagine I'm fucking an anime grill. So what? How many girls do you think masturbated to the thought of fucking one of those fucking Twilight vampires, from the books not the movie? And thats totally fine right?

Its different if you actually are humping a pillow with a picture of said person on it.
As I said you shouldnt give a fk about what others think.

It's better to own a bodypillow than being a filthy degenerate.

heroin overdose is too easy, u dont even feel much until u wake up at the hospital. they probably even went easy on u and gave u morphine to slowly build off opioids so u dont have withdrawal symptoms.

if u had a period of actually being sick and slowly deteriorating u would know how bad it is. would be better to stay healthy and choose a day to overdose and end it than to get hit by the cancer diagnosis and slowly waste away.

and btw once u are sick enough, u cant decide anything anymore. u cant decide whether u want to live or die, because u are stuck in the hospital waiting for ur demise
I don't give a fuck dude. I'm barely alive as it is, just a hollow shell.

Its different if you actually are humping a pillow with a picture of said person on it.
As I said you shouldnt give a fk about what others think.
The pillow is just an object to project my attraction onto

I don't give a fuck dude. I'm barely alive as it is, just a hollow shell.

the guy across me in my hospital bed had lung cancer and he is worse off than any incel on this board by far... so stop fucking smoking. use the money saved up from smoking to act out some adventure like @itsOVER if u are into asian shit so much

the guy across me in my hospital bed had lung cancer and he is worse off than any incel on this board by far... so stop fucking smoking. use the money saved up from smoking to act out some adventure like @itsOVER if u are into asian shit so much

Wise words.

Why would asia be better