Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get rejected everyday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
By hundreds of women. When they ignore me. Or physically move away from me when there's already enough space. Or when they verbally make it known that I am ugly. This place hasn't "radicalized" me, if anything, it's these hateful women. Why is soyciety so keen on victim-blaming when they are unwilling to admit that they're the problem, and not some ugly deformed curry.

god i feel so bad for you man, why do you even leave your house?

i avoid leaving the house at all costs

By hundreds of women. When they ignore me. Or physically move away from me when there's already enough space. Or when they verbally make it known that I am ugly. This place hasn't "radicalized" me, if anything, it's these hateful women. Why is soyciety so keen on victim-blaming when they are unwilling to admit that they're the problem, and not some ugly deformed curry.
They're sadists, it's never in any part their fault for how they treat others.

This quote from "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is a pretty good approximation of how I feel towards women.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS WOMEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

I cannot relate
You are a mogger then.
god i feel so bad for you man, why do you even leave your house?

i avoid leaving the house at all costs
Thank you. I appreciate it. Because I need to lose weight and taking daily walks help.
They're sadists, it's never in any part their fault for how they treat others.
Exactly, it is always the ugly guy's fault.
Absolutely brutal.
Indeed, I am a truecel.
This quote from "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" is a pretty good approximation of how I feel towards women.

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS WOMEN AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
Based.

Women treat us like shit every day and then they wonder why we hate women

I think you look just fine. Your parents just migrated to the wrong country. Its all tall blonde chads and stacies there.

based story. Sometimes I feel like how the mc ended up.

The FBI cels actually think we woke up one day hating women. No, it is a very slow progression that is covered by empirical evidence and experience - not percieved disadvantage.

Maybe normies should take a 'incel ride along' and actually see how bad incels have it in the dating life.

Thank you. I appreciate it. Because I need to lose weight and taking daily walks help.
Really? You looked pretty lean on that neck (with the marks) selfie you took .

Really? You looked pretty lean on that neck (with the marks) selfie you took .
https://incels.is/threads/proof-of-...-in-here-and-be-forgiven-for-your-sin.216194/
Open that thread and it will all makes sense. Also, it was really just the lightning that made it seem that way, also my jaw is actually small. I was in my bathroom. I'm 2/10 facially.
I'm sorry bro. :(
Women treat us like shit every day and then they wonder why we hate women
Exactly. Meme gender.
I think you look just fine. Your parents just migrated to the wrong country. Its all tall blonde chads and stacies there.
No, I don't. Check my truecel proof thread. I have no harmony in my face.

same
This forum didn't blackpill me
My own experience and reading about other incels experience blackpilled me
Foids themselves with their ways blackpilled me of course too

Brutal , i’m a shut-in

The FBI cels actually think we woke up one day hating women. No, it is a very slow progression that is covered by empirical evidence and experience - not percieved disadvantage.

It actually doesn't matter whether they think that or not. They've been given orders or taken it upon themselves to spy on incels or people suspsected of incels and that's all that matters to them. The ends justify the means and incels make a very convenient demographic of possible lone wolf terrorists to threat analysts.

Looks are everything bro