Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get rejected by foids I cant even see!

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
My earliest blackpill memory is sitting on a train, quietly looking out the window and enjoying the view. Then some foid starts making fun of me for staring at her, because apparently her reflection was barely visible in the window, which I hadn't even seen.

But apparently I need to cold approach! Get rejected by women you didn't even see? erm it's you pERsonality, chud!!!!:bluepill::soy:

Invisible foids are truly a menace

My earliest blackpill memory is sitting on a train, quietly looking out the window and enjoying the view. Then some foid starts making fun of me for staring at her, because apparently her reflection was barely visible in the window, which I hadn't even seen.

But apparently I need to cold approach! Get rejected by women you didn't even see? erm it's you pERsonality, chud!!!!:bluepill::soy:
that foid is so narcissistic. If it was a chad staring they would of not believed you were staring. they’re worried that we are their looksmatch and that’s why we are staring at them

in highschool a girl just told me to kill myself unprovoked, i had never spoken with her prior, i guess she was fulfilling her sadistic fantasy of bullying a truecel.

that foid is so narcissistic. If it was a chad staring they would of not believed you were staring. they’re worried that we are their looksmatch and that’s why we are staring at them
It's just over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back