Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get molested without penetration.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
A guy touch my ass and make pressure in my anus("luckily" i have clothes on)with one of his fingers,he tried to make me suck his dick but some dude enter the bathroom and the fagott get scare(we were inside a cubicle).

i remember that i said a loot of weird things the 2 years later that this happen to me(5-7),but my parents did nothing,i make a mockery of myself and they just thing that i was a real homosexual and that my social awkwardness was plain stupidity(i was a little weird before this).

everytime i remember the things i say during those years shame eat me inside.

Hopefully this is a larp.

well, at least you didn't get penetrated tbh, still, that sucks

twinkmaxx now

Yeah, public bathrooms are cancer. Chads and tallfags without deformed faces treat it like a circus zoo because they get everything in life handed to them e.g. banging on stalls.
twinkmaxx now
There is no such thing as twinkmaxx. Being skinny is like being a thin girl with no tits and no ass. Gay guys don't even like twinks because they have no pecs and ass.

what the fuck did i just read
A guy touch my ass and make pressure in my anus("luckily" i have clothes on)with one of his fingers,he tried to make me suck his dick but some dude enter the bathroom and the fagott get scare(we were inside a cubicle).

i remember that i said a loot of weird things the 2 years later that this happen to me(5-7),but my parents did nothing,i make a mockery of myself and they just thing that i was a real homosexual and that my social awkwardness was plain stupidity(i was a little weird before this).

everytime i remember the things i say during those years shame eat me inside.

You did nothing wrong, the fag was the problem obv.
Get over it and try to forget. Easy to say it but if you keep thinking about it, it'd ruin more your lfe.

You did nothing wrong, the fag was the problem obv.
Get over it and try to forget. Easy to say it but if you keep thinking about it, it'd ruin more your lfe.

is this asia or india or something

When I was 5, I went to another kids house for a play date. We were in the basement and the other kid took off his pants and wanted me to touch his dick. Eventually he tackled me and dry humped me with his dick before I was able to get up and run back up the stairs.

Needless to say, I didn’t go back there again.

this kind of experiences can fuck up your entire life.
no wonder you ended on this site

IT CUCKS ARE FAPPING OVER THIS

Fake and gay. Potentially more gay than fake tho. :feelskek:

A similar situation happened to me in 6th grade.

tfw too subhuman to get molested :cryfeels:
:cryfeels:

I'm subhuman as well now but I wasn't as a 11 yo kid, pre-acne, pre-changes in appearance due to puberty and pre-baldness.

Find the guy and make him molest you again, film it for proof and then make him swallow his teeth.

wtf should’ve set him on fire and called him a fucking queer

Guess you need to start hitting the gym to protect yourself from becoming an assrapedcel. Oh right, make sure you don't shower in the gym. And don't do squats since they'll just make your ass more attractive to homos.

I've been touched my homosexuals too in the past...
I kinda liked it, made me feel not completely unwanted.

Too bad I'm not gay so I couldn't take it to the next level :cryfeels:

Maaan,that could be something good,because someone saw you as a sexual partner. That means that you are not ugly!.

Go out and talk to a femoid,for sure she will suck your dick right there!!

Trust in me :feelsokman:

Molested guy=fakecel by the way

I hate when guy make pressure in my anus. HATE IT!

fuck thats a bad memory to have.but you are strong so remember that