Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get mogged even by selfcalled "incels"

AspergerManlet

AspergerManlet

Today I'm dirty, tomorrow I will be dirt
I was in a discord server that was created with other 3 persons that I've been knowing for quite a while now who called themselves incels, I just found out that one of has kissed girls and the other one was argueing that he may have had a e-relationship but he's more incel than him while the other guy and I haven't even held hands or hug a female. Jfl I hate fakecels, they're just chads and normies in denial

I was in a discord server that was created with other 3 persons that I've been knowing for quite a while now who called themselves incels, I just found out that one of has kissed girls and the other one was argueing that he may have had a e-relationship but he's more incel than him while the other guy and I haven't even held hands or hug a female. Jfl I hate fakecels, they're just chads and normies in denial
:lul:chads.co strikes again

hate hearing about that kinda stuff ngl

can someone post the pictures of chads posting on chads.co i find em comical

A lot depends on additional factors tho. If they are 18 years old and had a kiss last month I say fakecel, but if they are 30 and lucked out with a kiss 5 years ago they belong here. Tbh 80 % of the sub 20 "incels" on here will have had multiple relationships by 30.

A lot depends on additional factors tho. If they are 18 years old and had a kiss last month I say fakecel, but if they are 30 and lucked out with a kiss 5 years ago they belong here. Tbh 80 % of the sub 20 "incels" on here will have had multiple relationships by 30.
They both are 21