Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get mistaken for a child all the time

S

sufferer

Greycel
I hate this shit people don’t respect me or take me serious just because they think that I’m a 14-16 years old due to the fact I’m 5’5 and around 125 pounds even tough I just turned 19 recently but I can’t do anything about it. I can’t grow fucking facial hair I think my testosterone is too low or something. Anyone else has this problem?

I hate this shit people don’t respect me or take me serious just because they think that I’m a 14-16 years old due to the fact I’m 5’5 and around 125 pounds even tough I just turned 19 recently but I can’t do anything about it. I can’t grow fucking facial hair I think my testosterone is too low or something. Anyone else has this problem?
i have the opposite issue. im an ugly ethnic so i would get mistaken as 20 even at 16, despite subpar beard genetics. its so crazy i got all the terrible genetic traits, without any of the possible good ethnic traits (long eyelashes, beard, positive eyebrow tilt, high cheekbones, hazel/light brown eyes) despite both my parents having atleast one of these (except for the eye color)

But heres the thing man, no testosterone matters as much as the one you got in the womb. Nothing will make up for it. I am sorry. Even if you hop on steroids. Also facial hair has little to do with your actual serum/free testosterone and everything to do with your follicular DHT levels which depends on how much your body converts free testosterone into that specifically. It is not an indicator of your overall testosterone levels.

Obviously, any bio/endocrinology nerds correct me on anything I said, I would love to learn.

Agepills is immune to your face

i have the opposite issue. im an ugly ethnic so i would get mistaken as 20 even at 16, despite subpar beard genetics. its so crazy i got all the terrible genetic traits, without any of the possible good ethnic traits (long eyelashes, beard, positive eyebrow tilt, high cheekbones, hazel/light brown eyes) despite both my parents having atleast one of these (except for the eye color)

But heres the thing man, no testosterone matters as much as the one you got in the womb. Nothing will make up for it. I am sorry. Even if you hop on steroids. Also facial hair has little to do with your actual serum/free testosterone and everything to do with your follicular DHT levels which depends on how much your body converts free testosterone into that specifically. It is not an indicator of your overall testosterone levels.

Obviously, any bio/endocrinology nerds correct me on anything I said, I would love to learn.
I think looking older than your age is slightly better. And thanks for the information bro

I think looking older than your age is slightly better. And thanks for the information bro
not when you have the "creep" pheno. if you know what i mean.

better than 6’1, 155lbs, and people frequently thinking you’re a grown ass man

i wanted to vent about this yesterday. Everyone always thinks we are a kid and they call us a kid. Even my parents treat me like a clueless child

Same brutal

i wanted to vent about this yesterday. Everyone always thinks we are a kid and they call us a kid. Even my parents treat me like a clueless child
brutal. And unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about it even if you live alone and make your own money and act like a grown man you are people will still not respect you just because of how you look

I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering from this, I look so much younger and smaller than other men my age, I question how it’s even natural for me to look the way I do.

I'm turning 23 soon and still get people who think I'm 15

Because Norwood Reaper visited me in teens i have always looked a decade older

Same here,
That´s why I decided to Never shave facial hair again,
and switched over to trimming instead.
If I shave, you´ll see my underdeveloped Crooked Lower third/Jawline better

Same here