Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I GET LIFE MOGGED BY EVERYONE HERE

I will never end up as a Neet. I know that it would destroy me

I'd rather be poor and living in the ghetto at 21 then rich at 30. I'm not rich anyway but I'd do ANYTHING for a life reset and be 21 again.

I bet I would have motivation if I had a monster 9incher
tumblr_inline_njvmp3XkqF1rwk2ru.gif

Bullshit. I would kill to be you.

Money is cope. Without pussy your life is worthless and without meaning.

Rather be a Chad living in a caravan than a billionaire incel and it's not even close.
You are saying that because you can't make any money. If I was rich I would be banging all the hot white models this cope has to end.

I'm the same way my dude, I'm a shut-in NEET with zero irl friends.

Dude I feel sorry for you, I´m autistic too. What kind of autisme do you have?

if it makes u feel any better u life mog me my nigga

It's over for Tellem--Tcels

You are saying that because you can't make any money. If I was rich I would be banging all the hot white models this cope has to end.

Projection. I've been relatively rich and relatively poor, and honestly being richer didn't improve my happiness one little bit.

It's all about pussy, that's what gives true happiness.

Projection. I've been relatively rich and relatively poor, and honestly being richer didn't improve my happiness one little bit.

But why though? What´s so good about it?

You described my life except
- too low iq, socially anxious depressed for college. I just wanted to finish school so i could stay indoors.
- low paying wagecuck job.

I actually was in computer science i hated it,
Why didn't you like it? Was it too hard or you just didn't like it? That's what I majored in in college, and the money it has provided is the biggest and best cope I can think of.

Why didn't you like it? Was it too hard or you just didn't like it? That's what I majored in in college, and the money it has provided is the biggest and best cope I can think of.
I didn't like it, and I was having financial problems, just a lot of different circumstances

We know that you don't have any standards that's the difference between me and you I wouldn't be happy with low class women

We know that you don't have any standards that's the difference between me and you I wouldn't be happy with low class women
He is comfortable with cheating his own goverment for money and impregnating Thai prostitutes, so yeah, you could say he has no standards what so ever and is as degenerate as the western society we all hate and which has put this burden on us.

I didn't like it, and I was having financial problems, just a lot of different circumstances
Too bad man. If it was at least a known university in your state, you could have good career prospects with it, even you are subhuman looking(which I believe you aren't). You will never make manager, but instead you can be a highly respected senior level engineer after about 8 years.

It's more like I accept my own limitations and would accept a looksmatched girl.

Whereas as you've said before on here, you're holding out for a high class virgin beautiful Stacy.

I wouldn't call that 'having standards'. I'd call it something else though...

Same except I am not even a gymcel.

you're a great guy tellem, it's not over for you

80791HMmSvuKV9XOrab7_g.png

Yet you were posting yourself while making a retarded face. Sure you are too high inhib buddy.. You are such a larping troll, hope you stay banned.

Yet you were posting yourself while making a retarded face. Sure you are too high inhib buddy.. You are such a larping troll, hope you stay banned.
he posted his pic? where at

he posted his pic? where at
Not sure where he has posted it but that's him
image-jpg.2301
Would an introverted person post that picture of himself on internet? I don't think so.

"They can keep coping lol, that photo was on an iPhone 4 front camera, I was sticking my teeth out opening my eyes wide to make a bad photo to role play my inceldom lol"

Not sure where he has posted it but that's him
image-jpg.2301
Would an introverted person post that picture of himself on internet? I don't think so.
Dam what a larper, he looks like your average black guy. He probably height and frame mogs most if not all of us here. Man I used to think he was legit too. He could easily pull a black bitch or even a white girl who likes bbc.

You're only 21, lol.

Stopped reading after that.

You need to read about Monk Mode and do it stop being a NEETlord

Dam what a larper, he looks like your average black guy. He probably height and frame mogs most if not all of us here. Man I used to think he was legit too. He could easily pull a black bitch or even a white girl who likes bbc.
he's not larping. He just said that because people were making fun of his looks.

@Weed you're getting way too triggered over this

Eyes
looks like mr. anti white is actually a nazi, care to explain?

life is worthless without a good job

+1

Leave my nigga @Tellem--T alone

Uhh yes sorry, we have to allow trolls into this forum for low iq people to get baited by them
Tellem--T is legit. I've known him since r/incels - he even modded some private incel subreddits. You don't know shit.

Last edited:
Lol I'm just a loser autistic NEET gymcel, dropped out of college twice, and I just seen a post where if you are past your twenties your intelligence goes down, I'm 21 and haven't accomplished shit in my life, I could go back to college but I'm too mentally fucked now, too weird, too high inhibtion, can't fit in or connect, plus college degeneracy like dorm parties, and sex triggers the fuck out of me, I can't handle that shit let alone be near that degeneracy on the campus.

Yet I see everyone here are in school finishing up a degree or already have a job earning a good wage, I also see some incels here with some talent in computing and such. At least some of you fucks have a job or a future but me no sign of any of that. I'm so pissed I don't know where to start but at the same time I have no motivation to change, this world is a curse. All you fuckers life mog me to oblivion, lol I don't even have a learners permit. Some of you fucks come from a good background where everything is set up for you I didn't have that privelge yet you still complain, I have it the worse and it's not even close.

Most people here even have a social life and friends while I have none of that, I literally have not a single friend lol.

Most people here grew up with father and a stable home I did not,

I'm just getting life moged to oblivion it seems irl and on this site.

And you know what fuck this site and its blackpills. It's all about having a good future and have a good job and money to settle with. Fuck looks and sleeping around, looks only last temporarily, its all about how you are going to live down the line, not if you muh muh missed out on teenlove or didn't get muh dick wet, I missed out on teen love and still a virgin but I don't complain about it, instead I'm complaining about more important matters

At least some of you fucks are going to have stable careers, while I don't know my future.
Lol I'm just a loser autistic NEET gymcel, dropped out of college twice, and I just seen a post where if you are past your twenties your intelligence goes down, I'm 21 and haven't accomplished shit in my life, I could go back to college but I'm too mentally fucked now, too weird, too high inhibtion, can't fit in or connect, plus college degeneracy like dorm parties, and sex triggers the fuck out of me, I can't handle that shit let alone be near that degeneracy on the campus.

Yet I see everyone here are in school finishing up a degree or already have a job earning a good wage, I also see some incels here with some talent in computing and such. At least some of you fucks have a job or a future but me no sign of any of that. I'm so pissed I don't know where to start but at the same time I have no motivation to change, this world is a curse. All you fuckers life mog me to oblivion, lol I don't even have a learners permit. Some of you fucks come from a good background where everything is set up for you I didn't have that privelge yet you still complain, I have it the worse and it's not even close.

Most people here even have a social life and friends while I have none of that, I literally have not a single friend lol.

Most people here grew up with father and a stable home I did not,

I'm just getting life moged to oblivion it seems irl and on this site.

And you know what fuck this site and its blackpills. It's all about having a good future and have a good job and money to settle with. Fuck looks and sleeping around, looks only last temporarily, its all about how you are going to live down the line, not if you muh muh missed out on teenlove or didn't get muh dick wet, I missed out on teen love and still a virgin but I don't complain about it, instead I'm complaining about more important matters

At least some of you fucks are going to have stable careers, while I don't know my future.
brother, i feel your pain. I am back in college and im a mid 20's cel . Can i ask if u live in state of PA?

Tellem--T is legit. I've known him since r/incels - he even modded some private incel subreddits. You don't know shit.
Why does he lie about being introverted then? Why does he has race baiting posts? You don't know shit.