Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I GET LIFE MOGGED BY EVERYONE HERE

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Lol I'm just a loser autistic NEET gymcel, dropped out of college twice, and I just seen a post where if you are past your twenties your intelligence goes down, I'm 21 and haven't accomplished shit in my life, I could go back to college but I'm too mentally fucked now, too weird, too high inhibtion, can't fit in or connect, plus college degeneracy like dorm parties, and sex triggers the fuck out of me, I can't handle that shit let alone be near that degeneracy on the campus.

Yet I see everyone here are in school finishing up a degree or already have a job earning a good wage, I also see some incels here with some talent in computing and such. At least some of you fucks have a job or a future but me no sign of any of that. I'm so pissed I don't know where to start but at the same time I have no motivation to change, this world is a curse. All you fuckers life mog me to oblivion, lol I don't even have a learners permit. Some of you fucks come from a good background where everything is set up for you I didn't have that privelge yet you still complain, I have it the worse and it's not even close.

Most people here even have a social life and friends while I have none of that, I literally have not a single friend lol.

Most people here grew up with father and a stable home I did not,

I'm just getting life moged to oblivion it seems irl and on this site.

And you know what fuck this site and its blackpills. It's all about having a good future and have a good job and money to settle with. Fuck looks and sleeping around, looks only last temporarily, its all about how you are going to live down the line, not if you muh muh missed out on teenlove or didn't get muh dick wet, I missed out on teen love and still a virgin but I don't complain about it, instead I'm complaining about more important matters

At least some of you fucks are going to have stable careers, while I don't know my future.

Don't give up brother, try reading motivation quotes and videos so that you can get and feel the energy to improve and fill your life with worth. Good luck

You college mog me bro, I dropped out 4 times. It's over.

Oh boo fucking hoo this post is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Hopefully you will change your mind sometime in the future because damn with this attitude no woman will ever want you

Don't give up brother, try reading motivation quotes so that you can get and feel the energy to improve and fill your life with worth. Good luck

Motivation quotes? I need something more drastic like a life changing trip or change of scenery tbh, this small fucking town full of rednecks is depleting my life fluids

Motivation quotes? I need something more drastic like a life changing trip or change of scenery tbh, this small fucking town full of rednecks is depleting my life fluids

What I do is take daily nature walks outside or go to the gym. Occasionally I read motivation quotes too. Helps a lot

What I do is take daily nature walks outside or go to the gym. Occasionally I read motivation quotes too. Helps a lot

I don't know man motivation quotes are quite bluepilling

I don't know man motivation quotes are quite bluepilling

Seriously man this self defeatist attitude will not get anywhere. No girl will ever want you if this is how you project yourself

NEETing till September. I have been a NEET since mid 2015.
Man I'm about the same age since you are 22 and I'm 21, my peers are already in there 2nd or 3rd year of college or uni, damn fuck everything tbh

Man I'm about the same age since you are 22 and I'm 21, my peers are already in there 2nd or 3rd year of college or uni, damn fuck everything tbh

Try learning programming like I am doing... quite fun to do.

Yeah, if I wasn't such an f-up, I would have my college degree by the end of the summer. It sucks. Those who were behind me are now in their third year of college. It's over.

Probably going to get kicked out of uni this semester. Im also a failure in academics.

Yeah, if I wasn't such an f-up, I would have my college degree by the end of the summer. It sucks. Those who were behind me are now in their third year of college. It's over.
Do you live with your parents, wallahi I wish roping was halal

Stop comparing yourself to others, stop giving shit about women, and seek professional help regarding your mental issues. The internet is also full of bullshit so take nothing you read seriously.

At least that is what helped me out.

Probably going to get kicked out of uni this semester. Im also a failure in academics.

The worst thing is if I go back to college I will be rusty dumbass, I forget everything lol, I will be so behind and out of shape,

Do you live with your parents, wallahi I wish roping was halal
Brother me too, I wish it was. And yes I do, do you? They keep saying how so and so were behind me academically and are nearly done. They also say that while I'm at the bottom, everyone else, my friends will be at the top and none of them will want to associate with me. Brutal blackpill.

Stop comparing yourself to others, stop giving shit about women, and seek professional help regarding your mental issues. The internet is also full of bullshit so take nothing you read seriously.

At least that is what helped me out.

The internet is filled with bullshit, you are right I should not take it seriously.

degree doesnt mean shit i graduated years ago and have been ldar neet ever since i have no future i will end up 40 yo still living at my parents house

I am a 22 year old loser NEET gymcel too with no future, you are not alone :feelsautistic:

Brother me too, I wish it was. And yes I do, do you? They keep saying how so and so were behind me academically and are nearly done. They also say that while I'm at the bottom, everyone else, my friends will be at the top and none of them will want to associate with me. Brutal blackpill.

Yes I live with my mother, damn brutal blackpill, I mean they are tbh, like if one of your friends is a lawyer or a doctor and you are not they will look down upon you naturally and you won't even be on there social hierarchy

degree doesnt mean shit i graduated years ago and have been ldar neet ever since i have no future i will end up 40 yo still living at my parents house
How come you can't get a job?

Yes I live with my mother, damn brutal blackpill, I mean they are tbh, like if one of your friends is a lawyer or a doctor and you are not they will look down upon you naturally and you won't even be on there social hierarchy

Im your age and in the same situation as you. I simply dont know what to do..

Im your age and in the same situation as you. I simply dont know what to do..

I don't know where to start, I'm so lost, where do I begin, the motivation is lost too, I want to change but there is no spark

Bro I would strongly advise you either go back to uni and give it one last shot or do an apprenticeship or something, only NEET as a last option

Bro I would strongly advise you either go back to uni and give it one last shot or do an apprenticeship or something, only NEET as a last option
I leaning towards apprenticeship or trade, fuck uni it's lost cause,,, fuck this existence I didn't ask to be in a world that is like this. Muh muh studying and school, what kind of gay shit is that, I'm sorry I'm just so angry, you have to pointlessly live and work and studying just to have enough money to afford toilet paper to wipe your ass. And being Muslim is not helping since my faith is weak and Allah is punishing me for my weak faith on top of that

You are a muscular 193 cm black man living in a first world country, you are probably a manipulative liar that uses this forum to feel better.

Yes that's why it's a brutal blackpill, I guess ethnic parents are more blackpilled than white parents are. Most of my friends are going into business.

You are a muscular 193 cm black man living in a first world country, you are probably a manipulative liar that uses this forum to feel better.

Yea I'm totally larping, I have been in this community for awhile, only OG users know I'm legit and my situation is fucked.

Yes that's why it's a brutal blackpill, I guess ethnic parents are more blackpilled than white parents are. Most of my friends are going into business.
True my mom is also blackpilled/redpilled

I leaning towards apprenticeship or trade, fuck uni it's lost cause,,, fuck this existence I didn't ask to be in a world that is like this. Muh muh studying and school, what kind of gay shit is that, I'm sorry I'm just so angry, you have to pointlessly live and work and studying just to have enough money to afford toilet paper to wipe your ass. And being Muslim is not helping since my faith is weak and Allah is punishing me for my weak faith on top of that
I feel you, I'm a college student but the idea of doing all this education just to go work in a cubicle for 8 hours a day seems repetitive and pointless. MONEY isnt supposed to make you happy .....We are supposed to be living life to its fullest since our lives are temporary. I have no friends either and never had anyone to talk to outside of my family in real life.

I wish a miracle or something could happen where we can escape inceldom and go from this state of stress to a much healthier and fulfilling one... , but my mind is getting weaker and rotting doing nothing but the same stuff everyday like video games and sleeping. Its so hard knowing theres no hope and im losing motivation

I wish I had hunter eyes like my mom. I have her eyes but mild eyelid exposure JFL.
Bro you should see my uppereyelid exposure my facial harmony and lower third saved me tbh

I feel you, I'm a college student but the idea of doing all this education just to go work in a cubicle for 8 hours a day seems repetitive and pointless. MONEY isnt supposed to make you happy .....We are supposed to be living life to its fullest since our lives are temporary. I have no friends either and never had anyone to talk to outside of my family in real life.

I wish a miracle or something could happen where we can escape inceldom and go from this state of stress to a much healthier and fulfilling one... , but my mind is getting weaker and rotting doing nothing but the same stuff everyday like video games and sleeping. Its so hard knowing theres no hope and im losing motivation

Yep, the fact that I'm continuing rotting and just wasting time is not helping my situation

I have no job and no university.
Yet i think job and university is not a life saver, mainly because i think it sucks and we are forced to do it.
Some people go to their jobs and get humiliated by girls and by the boss to get home fucking depressed (that is what happened in my last job, now i can't simple get one), so i think you can't blame people that have job, no offenses, if they have no girl, are true incel, they are fucked up and for me, a woman is the main objective of life, having a job wouldn't make things better for someone rejected and suicidal.
I'm just rotting up too, but i think if suddenly i get a job, it still will be sucking too, maybe more, since i'm now with more responsibility than woman chasing.

My niggas legit

The worst thing is if I go back to college I will be rusty dumbass, I forget everything lol, I will be so behind and out of shape,
You probably will have no choice if you are NEET or you will get kicked out of the house like me.

Ultimately we all end up as slaves for money. College folk just have more comfortable chains. Imo the only winners are those wealthy enough to not have to whore themselves out to some corporation in the first place. I feel like a fucking zoo animal in an artificial habitat everytime im at my slave masters place its dehumanizing as shit.

Yeah I feel you bro. I don't know what I would do as a NEET with no prospects. I would literally kill myself. You can try reconnecting with your faith and going back to your home country for a change of scenery

Money is cope. Without pussy your life is worthless and without meaning.

Rather be a Chad living in a caravan than a billionaire incel and it's not even close.