Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get heartburn and adrenaline when they get flashbacks to their bullying

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Anyone els have dis?

When I get flashbacks to bullying my body temp increases my heart rate goes up and I sometimes get adrenaline rush and sometimes my hands shake.

Yeah I get really angry and adrenaline pumps.

Yes tbh I feel like stabbing smth multiple times when I’m alone in my room and I get that feeling i grab my knife and stab my stuffed animals

I get adrenaline because I want to go back in time and just knock them out

Yes bro.

One day we will experience this highly evolved response to bullying precisely as it happens, and the psychopathic scum in front of us will be taken completely by surprise.

Last edited:
Anyone els have dis?

When I get flashbacks to bullying my body temp increases my heart rate goes up and I sometimes get adrenaline rush and sometimes my hands shake.

Yes. I also have psychosomatic responses after thinking about those life experiences. Exactly like the ones you described. Sometimes it even feels like asphyxiation. Sometimes, when I recapitulate my experiences verbally I talk myself into an extreme rage that devolves into extremely nihilistic rants. I always talk myself into an extreme rage. Whenever I think about it before going to sleep I don't fall asleep. You could be me with your descriptions.

I get adrenaline because I want to go back in time and just knock them out
Yeah I get really angry and adrenaline pumps.
This.
Yes tbh I feel like stabbing smth multiple times when I’m alone in my room and I get that feeling i grab my knife and stab my stuffed animals
I feel the same but I like to smash things against the wall or squeeze them in my hands whenever I feel extremely angry. I also like to swear and curse. I am more foul-mouthed and loud than directly violent against inanimate stuff.

Anyone els have dis?

oh fuck, so I am not the only one?
I thought I was just a hypochondriac or something. I get this tight feeling in my chest and my muscles twitch in weird places. I have a baseball bat in my room and sometimes swing at shit when I encounter ragefuel.

I also cringe into a ball and cry and tear on my skin and hair.