Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get headaches every few days

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
And nothing makes them go away except Aleve. What the hell is this? It's been going on for years. God knows how badly my liver has been damaged from so many pain killer pills.

Me too man. Caffine helps sometime but sometimes i have to go to bed and sleep them off.

Do you also have any of the following?

1. Poor/insufficient/irregular sleep
2. Poor diet
3. Stress
4. Poor eyesight (may be time to change prescriptions)

Do you also have any of the following?

1. Poor/insufficient/irregular sleep
2. Poor diet
3. Stress
4. Poor eyesight (may be time to change prescriptions)

1, 3, and 4. have contacts and glasses but they work fine. It’s also a common thing in my moms side of the family.

1, 3, and 4. have contacts and glasses but they work fine. It’s also a common thing in my moms side of the family.

1 and 3 are more than enough to cause chronic headaches.

For 4, did you get your prescription checked in the past year?

You didn't respond so I'll just say you could be grinding your teeth when you sleep
If you get the headaches as soon as you wake up

While grinding your teeth may (not sure if this is true or not) cause headaches, it is only a symptom of a greater problem, usually anxiety.

1 and 3 are more than enough to cause chronic headaches.

For 4, did you get your prescription checked in the past year?

While grinding your teeth may (not sure if this is true or not) cause headaches, it is only a symptom of a greater problem, usually anxiety.

Yeah, my prescription is fine. I’m not really squinting and I can see everything clearly. As for grinding I never considered it but since I have anxiety dreams it’s possible that I’m also grinding due to the tension.

Sounds really painful! I'm fortunate that I have never had one headache in the 35 years that I've been alive. Doesn't sound fun at all.