Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get called "adorable" by older women

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

NEET AND REPEAT
★★
20% - Brag (about height)
I'm literally just nice to them and get called "adorable." This is so brutal, bro. I feel like I get friendzoned wherever I go by everyone. When women say "I'm so adorable," imagine what girls my age think of me. I would get friendzoned immediately by them. I get complimented on my height and that's about it. Women just think I'm cute. I WANT TO BE HANDSOME, HOLY SHIT. Is this a personality issue or a looks issue?

Mogs me, cutecel

they want you. volcel if you don’t persue anything.

Oh so you're a tall prettyboy who is able to socialize and gets complimented for height and being a prettyboy and your account is one day old? :feelswhere:
Chads.is

Oh so you're a tall prettyboy who gets complimented for height and being a prettyboy and your account is one day old? :feelswhere:
Chads.is
What he describes sound like cutecel and not prettyboy

What he describes sound like cutecel and not prettyboy
cutecel + tall = prettyboy
Especially if he gets height compliments, it implies they're into him.

Fakecel humblebragger. Oh I 'only get complimented on my height (and also how adorable I am)'
You are following sub 9.9999 theory if this bro isn't a fakecel.

Last edited:
Fakcel humblebragger tbh.
ITS 30 YEAR OLD WOMEN not girls my age i'm too scared to talk to girls my age

I'm literally just nice to them and get called "adorable." This is so brutal, bro. I feel like I get friendzoned wherever I go by everyone. When women say "I'm so adorable," imagine what girls my age think of me. I would get friendzoned immediately by them. I get complimented on my height and that's about it. Women just think I'm cute. I WANT TO BE HANDSOME, HOLY SHIT. Is this a personality issue or a looks issue?
Atleast ur acknowledged by women , I'm completely invisible

Atleast ur acknowledged by women , I'm completely invisible
I'm homeschooled so I have no idea whether or not girls my age would be into me.

Gigafakecel if you wouldn't ascend with a 30 year old woman.
You are literally @Chad 's alt
The only girl I talked to and that was into me when I was in an out patient mental hospital

Fakecel humblebragger. Oh I 'only get complimented on my height (and also how adorable I am)'
I'm not sure cutecels are even a real thing tbh, maybe if you're really feminine looking but foids go for non-masculine guys all the time, especially if they're young

You clearly dont know what makes a cutecel different from a Prettyboy if you claim such bs

I'm not sure cutecels are even a real thing tbh, maybe if you're really feminine looking but foids go for non-masculine guys all the time, especially if they're young
Knajjd for example was a cutecel

incel trait - older women are friendly to you and feel more authoritative around you unlike near some unruly normie whom they can't boss around that easily

Knajjd for example was a cutecel
He was also 5'2, I haven't seen his face but his height is beyond death tier, over either way, not because he's "cute"

incel trait - older women are friendly to you and feel more authoritative around you unlike near some unruly normie whom they can't boss around that easily
Yep exactly

Whats that supposed to mean ?
No offense intended bro, but idk how you can be short and not see the immense advantage someone has over you because of height.

No offense intended bro, but idk how you can be short and not see the immense advantage someone has over you because of height.
Where did i say or imply that ? I just said that you dont know the difference between a cutecel and a pretty boy

Google it, his face is public
Fair I'll admit defeat on that, cutecels seem very rare though, I genuinely can't think of anyone I've seen in real life I know that I would classify as a cutecel, they're real just not very common, and height could definitely save a lot of cutecels because it makes you look more like an adult who looks very young rather than a young teen.

Fair I'll admit defeat on that
You showed more maturity than 90% of this forum, respect
I genuinely can't think of anyone I've seen in real life I know that I would classify as a cutecel, they're real just not very common
I saw a few ones, one was at my driving school and he had a similar phenotype and height like Knajjd

I got called "good boy"

You showed more maturity than 90% of this forum, respect

I saw a few ones, one was at my driving school and he had a similar phenotype and height like Knajjd
I think if I did see one I would just assume it was a young teen though so maybe I have seen some and never clocked it.

Smells like a fakecel for sure, 6’3, has gotten a girls attention, hasn’t tried, can interact with women without them showing disgust. We should give him a chance to prove himself but definitely suspicious

Hey likely a looksfags org member. Ascend with the grandmas and leave you fakecel

You are more of a door than a window.

The truth as I've come to see it is that real cute sex havers have softer but still well put together features with a masculine edge. Cutecels are just looking frail and like our development got fucked up somewhere, like one of those ugly dogs that can barely breath.