Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get bullied on incels forums

C

Cognitive

Banned
-
I keep getting called a woman and a fakecel

This is fucking ridiculous

that shit sucks bro

you wanted to stand out

If i tried to count how many times i got insulted
Endit2

Well there must be a reason as to why they keep calling you a woman..

Bro, life sucks.

I'm shorter than most women and have to act like a clown so I don't get bullied by my coworkers

I don't want to tbh
But you said you get bullied on incel forums yet here you're talking about coworkers.. Huh?

But you said you get bullied on incel forums yet here you're talking about coworkers.. Huh?
Some of my clown personality may have translated online, idk

I get bullied everywhere I go

Well yeah except for new members, who get singled out within a month if they continue. :feelsbadman:
Sorry for that, we can't control them. People like that don't last long either.
It's ok, I'm kind of laughing at the responses to it

All greycels get bullied, it's part of the hazing process.

The consquences of being ugly should always be your first concern, I don't care how much I get bullied here.

poor you must be a truecel posting like this and jfl at blindly defending you

Lookism and looksmax aren't incel forums.

All greycels get bullied, it's part of the hazing process.
I'm not sure I want to be here if I have to be hazed
Ok bye, doubt you will last long here if you are that fragile.
I though baldcels were supposed to be high t and more based than NW0cels?

@Cognitive , would you rather be hazed by symmetrical faced, sex having, human looking functioning member of soyciety who wouldn't die by your side in the Beta Uprising or your fellow subumans who also have nothing to live for and would pull you out of a pile of debris surrounded by explosions and gunfire on the frontlines of The Reproductive Wars?

fuck it beat a case

They're PUA/chad/cuck forums, keep coping.

It depends, I've browsed some of it. I would say 30% are autistic Chads, 30% are normies, the other 40% are incel-tier bluepilled looking people who still have hope. Good for them, but the only reason you see the people you see are because they are good looking enough to actually post.

Lookism and looksmax aren't incel forums.
Almost as many incels there as here, they are just more autistic than us somehow.

Just don’t care about it as much. I’ve been called a volcel like a hundred times, probably just happens to all the greys since there’s a decent chance you could just be low tier normie checking stuff out. Just keep posting to the first prestige and you’ll probably see a decline if it really bothers you

Just tell them to fuck off and show them your manly dominance and that you’re not a foid.

y r they bullying u

Brutal stuff man it's over for you ngl