Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get boners to easily

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I get hard to easily, just thinking about something sexual for a moment I instantly start to get a boner. My dick fills with blood too easily. If I had a gf every time I kissed her or hugged her or touched her body I would be hard. It would be awkward cause my dick would be hard all the time and horny as fuck. :feelsree:

I get boners at anything remotely sexual that I see and sometimes for no reason at all

I could think of worse things like having erectile dysfunction and not being able to bone your gf. It wouldn’t be so awkward if you escalated from kissing to fucking anyway.

I get boners at anything remotely sexual that I see and sometimes for no reason at all
Same, I had Bonners in public and I've had to hide it many times. If my dick were big i would been exposed many times
I could think of worse things like having erectile dysfunction and not being able to bone your gf. It wouldn’t be so awkward if you escalated from kissing to fucking anyway.
That must be worse, I can't even imagine how people can't get boners because I would be hard and horny all fucking time everytime she turns at me I would be hard. Chad can flirt with Stacy without getting boners, just when it's time to fuck. Anyway hes so used to fuck pussy so

same NoFap has caused this problem. it's one of the negatives. hard to suppress

I get hard to easily, just thinking about something sexual for a moment I instantly start to get a boner. My dick fills with blood too easily. If I had a gf every time I kissed her or hugged her or touched her body I would be hard. It would be awkward cause my dick would be hard all the time and horny as fuck. :feelsree:
Hards me

I still get random boners, mostly when in cold environments jfl.

I get boners when I am bored/sleepy. Looks like my body is trying to keep itself alert.

Go to the gym.

Lift.

Take zinc before bed.

Haven’t had that problem since 12

Don't hide it and show the females that you are willing to fuck

If is to easily is annoying

I cant get boners unless I get super degenerate thoughts tbh.

if you are under 25 like most here why wouldnt you get easy boners?

sometimes i get boners from prertty girls setting next to me

sometimes i get boners from prertty girls setting next to me
Same bro. I had boners with foids sitting next to me in the bus. I had to put my jacket above. I get horny when they are close, can't avoid thinking about touching and fucking them