Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get banished from every online group and community that I join

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
While it may feel as if common sense to not make any and such defamatory, unpopular and questionable comments in an online group which I hold very dear to I, it is not as obvious to I and it does not feel as if it would be in my actual area of control either. People accuse me of being a troll simply for my peculiar behavior, even acquaintances. It is no fair. It is a sin for I to join a community and not dare say anything at all, simply to protect my existent status and membership. It is of no matter how long I have been a member or however I may have aided and further developed it, because I will be indiscriminately exiled from that group: even if I had not broken any written rule. They do not trust me. Not one of them actually and legitimately enjoys my presence and see me as an unjust caricature of how they may imagine I.

Put a fork in your I

read only the title but same

You are tolerated here. Here be your tribe.

I also never assaulted a woman. So perhaps making false claims like that is why you get kicked out lol

I wish i did tho ngl sounds based

Me too to be honest I never really fit into groups because I'm too autistic and I don't pick up on the in jokes fast enough. Too old for that clique bs.

they must be jew websites. they wont let you say anything without getting offended.

I will be indiscriminately exiled from that group: even if I had not broken any written rule.
Same. It's like they have a sixth sense for it. Even if I didn't do or say anything that would make me stand out I'm hounded and mods usually do jack shit.
Looking for a place that wouldn't ban me I joined fringe far right group chats but got banned from all of them too, apparently saying "women shouldn't be sluts" and "NPNW" makes them furious.
Another user here got banned from a nazi group chat when they posted a picture of a blond foid and all praised her beauty, and he pointed out that she was married to a Latino.
Banned off every social media. I remember I tried Reddit but got banned when I pointed out someone was Jewish in a "White ppl are so ugly" thread.
This is the only place that I haven't been banned.

Same, this is the only place where I feel accepted, every fround group or circle I've been lucky enough to be in had me falling out with them or just me getting ignored and removed, I think they just kept me around for the sake of having someone there until I get replaced.

The exact same with me:feelskek: