Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Get a migraine or headache when I try to fap...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
On the left side of my head at the back.

Does anyone else feel like that?

take topamax

I have constant headache

It helps my headaches

@-BrettyBoy-

@-BrettyBoy-
YouTube.com/BrettyBoy200

My first account on this site under the screen name ‘BrettyBoy’ got rejected because I needed to go into more details about my situation on that application thing so I went into more details on my second attempt of signing up and then I was accepted. The screen name for this account that you’re viewing is -BrettyBoy- but the hyphens aren’t noticeable in my screen name whenever I’m banned because of the line thing across all banned user screen names.

On the left side of my head at the back.

Does anyone else feel like that?
Yes I had this problem . You might POIS, post orgasmic illness syndrome, or possibly low Vitamin D levels. I had both problems. No fapping for a year with vitamin d had erased my problems

Yes I had this problem . You might POIS, post orgasmic illness syndrome, or possibly low Vitamin D levels. I had both problems. No fapping for a year with vitamin d had erased my problems

I have osteoporosis so I have to take Vitamin D. Possibly sinusitis as well. Been taking paracetamol & ibuprofen. Lets see how that plays out.

It helps my headaches
Same
full

Do you have a freakishly huge penis? Maybe it's pulling all of the blood from your brain.

It's probably just a blood clot from sitting too much, don't worry it will be ovER for you soom.

Or perhaps you'll just become semi paralyzed...

Yes, fairly common. I have this problem.

However, my other headaches are partially due to Autism:

Screenshot from 2022 01 08 11 56 22

Background: Previous reports indicate the presence of histological abnormalities in the brains of individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) suggestive of a dysplastic process. In this study we identified areas of abnormal cortical thinning within the cerebral cortex of ASD individuals and examined the same for neuronal morphometric abnormalities by using computerized image analysis.

Focal cortical dysplasias in ASD may serve to explain the high prevalence of seizures and sensory abnormalities in this patient population.

Try masturbating less frequently.