Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I get a huge lifefuel whenever I know of somebody having a break up

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Especially when they have been rubbing their fucking love on my face. For example, there's this couple at work who were always together kissing and laughing, and now they don't even greet when they see each other. And my stupid single mom roastie neighbor was seeing some douchebag and today I checked her fb profile with posts saying how great she felt for being single again (although I know for sure she will be crying on the stairs today as I have seen her doing it many times) Life fuel indeed.

I only get lifefuel if the foid is humiliated in the breakup

I get lifefuel if the foid kills herself because of it

Nah, it's either the Chad had enough sex so he's moving on (normie guys don't really initiate the break up), or the cunt found a better guy to suck the life out of. So either way, it's a win for the cunt or the Chad.

I'd only get lifefuel out of it if they're slowly decapitated while being shot up with epinephrine in Minecraft, tbh. JFL at your coping, they're enjoying the emotional rollercoaster and having tons of rebound sex.

Last edited: