Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I genuinely start to lose interest in girls

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
That is to say, while i obviously still desire them sexually. I just can't imagine myself actually enjoying a foids company.

The blackpill made me realize, just how boring and morally depraved they really are. They lost all of their platonic attraction to me. They aren't those magical, inoccent beings i once thought they were.

But rather they're just cold, calculating, opportunistic creatures, who are completly enslaved by their lizard brains, and their animalistic urges.

I realized that all the charictaristics i always thought females possesed, were nothing but projections of my own wishes and desires. But unfortunately i was made aware of the fact, that those projections do not correspond with this reality.

Which left me bitter and hopeless. I guess MSTOW are right, when they say, that we're constantly looking for something that doesn't exists. And that it might be better for us to free ourselfes from this unrealistic expactations.

However, a part of me still whishes that the blackpill just wasn't true. This part still doesn't wanna let go of the beautiful lie that he has been told, all his life.

But the blackpill is like a black hole, ones you crossed the event horizon, there's no going back. You will inevitable get sucked into this place, where there's no light on the end of the tunnel, just nothing but infinite darkness.

foids make good girlfriends

If you're chad

but if you're a normie she'll always want better

One of these days you'll just wake up in the middle of the night wanting a gf again.

One of these days you'll just wake up in the middle of the night wanting a gf again.
I want the fantasy of a girlfriend, but not the actual thing. What i truly want in a girl, just doesn't exists within this reality. Female nature prevents it from existing.

Although nothing you said was wrong and I agree with most of it, you're still coping. The only reason you're not interested in girls is because they don't want you to begin with

What i truly want in a girl, just doesn't exists within this reality.

Cope it does exist for Chad. Women do anything to make themselves perfect for Chad.

Cope it does exist for Chad. Women do anything to make themselves perfect for Chad.
Ok, than let me rephrase it. What I truly want in a girl, just doesn't exists FOR ME within this reality.
Although nothing you said was wrong and I agree with most of it, you're still coping. The only reason you're not interested in girls is because they don't want you to begin with
I won't argue with that, you're probably right.

If you're not chad there's nothing to be interested in. You will never get a good experience from a foid.

I want the fantasy of a girlfriend, but not the actual thing. What i truly want in a girl, just doesn't exists within this reality. Female nature prevents it from existing.

What i truly want in a girl, just doesn't exists within this reality. Female nature prevents it from existing.
seems so. i have heard member here say not to go for foid who is younger than 8 years from your age ok so im 36 where do i find a 28 year old virgin foid?

I compare them to anime and end up very dissapointed

Without their holes we'd hunt them for sport. Unless they're worshipping you ala chad they have no value.

I do not really seek a relationship neither. The fantasy is appealing, but in reality, having a girlfriend would probably be more of a burden, as I would always have to check that she does not cheat. Causal sex would be best.

I wholeheartedly agree with you OP, women have been exposed for the witches that they are.
Them having 0 rights kept them in place but now they're running rampant.