Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I genuinely hate weebs

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Particularly the normie ones.

Nearly every single weeb I’ve talked to (especially Foids), have a giant fucking ego and walk around like their shit don’t stink. Surprise, you’re nothing like the characters in that TV show and you have a lot of fucking problems that you need to address.

I swear to god these faggots dress up for anime conventions and learn a few Japanese characters then think they’re some type of super hero.

Why do you feel so entitled? Because you can watch some cartoon made by people in a different country? Does that make you feel quirky? Weebs are the most insufferable audience on earth, same as all the other people who worship Asian culture because of some weird fetish they have.

All this to say, there definitely is a difference between people who watch anime and weebs. When weebs watch anime, everybody in a 10 mile radius has to know and know about the roster of all the anime’s they’ve watched.
you’re very fucking insufferable, stop it.

Nearly every single weeb I’ve talked to (especially Foids), have a giant fucking ego and walk around like their shit don’t stink. Surprise, you’re nothing like the characters in that TV show and you have a lot of fucking problems that you need to address.

I swear to god these faggots dress up for anime conventions and learn a few Japanese characters then think they’re some type of super hero.

Why do you feel so entitled? Because you can watch some cartoon made by people in a different country? Does that make you feel quirky? Weebs are the most insufferable audience on earth, same as all the other people who worship Asian culture because of some weird fetish they have.

All this to say, there definitely is a difference between people who watch anime and weebs. When weebs watch anime, everybody in a 10 mile radius has to know and know about the roster of all the anime’s they’ve watched.
Very thorough and justified reasoning :society:

Although I would say you're in no position to talk rocking that spongebob avii :feelswhat:

never met a foid that likes anime. now that i think of it i dont meet foids

Weebs are indisputable faggots: the entire medium just has a few good works, maybe 40-50, and everything else is trash not even worthy to make a note of.:hax: @Mentally lost cel

View: https://youtu.be/n-C0CWoirXs

Nearly every single weeb I’ve talked to (especially Foids), have a giant fucking ego and walk around like their shit don’t stink.
What would they have a ego for? They are weebs lol. They are lucky they're not getting bullied every waking second.

When in doubt, hate on animes and weebs :society:

In highschool we had those girls who liked anime and they had orbiters out of the kazoo and acted like they were in a cartoon.
What would they have a ego for? They are weebs lol. They are lucky they're not getting bullied every waking second.
The ones who insist that Japan is an amazing place and they glorify their culture. I’ll admit America is a feminist shit hole but it’s the shit hole those faggots helped to create.

I love how these weebs romanticize Japan so much, and then come back depressed and angry because it's not like their precious anime. Male weebs swear a Japanese girl is going to fall in love with them, when all they wanted was English practice. Female weebs think Jap guys are these romantic anime chads, only to find that many of them are awkward virgins or perverted chikan, and career-wise, the best these dumbass foids can achieve is a white office lady.

When weebs watch anime, everybody in a 10 mile radius has to know and know about the roster of all the anime’s they’ve watched.
Weebs are like vegans where they feel the need to announce it to the whole world.

I genuinely hate INKELS:panties::panties::panties::panties:

Being a weeb used to be one of the most obvious loser treats, but nowadays anime has completely sunk into the mainstream and you have all the zoomer women trying to emulate the looks, ironic chadlites wearing Naruto shirts and all.

Basement dwelling weebs that I got to know were pretty solid people that made for enjoyable company. Normie weebs are liquified cancer.

I don't particularly find weebs disgusting or hate them. I think sometimes they can be obnoxious, but there are much more obnoxious groups of people. And I dont think foids are really even comparable, they need their own tier list.

groups of people infinitely more obnoxious than weebs:
- pit bull apologists
- smug nihilists
- furries/furcon/mlp people
- shameless simps

The thing about weebs is they tend to fall in love with some anime character, but they don't necessarily sexually fetishize her. It's not that uncommon to hear of lonely weebs who marry their waifu, but not really extensively sexuailze her, or at all (I could be wrong about this, i dont know the sex lives of people who marry anime girls). And to me atleast, this seems more pure, because in a way anime characters are a man's ideals of what a female ought to be, not what a female actually is. Anime girls are almost like the platonic form of the ideal female, expressed in anime, and that's understandable to me. And god knows they are less degenerate than real life foids. Thats why simps disgust me, because they know how degenerate foids are, but dont care, and financially support them anyways.

Also, anime culture is actually really beautiful. You have to be a willfully ignorant obtuse prick not to appreciate the depth and beauty of japanese animations, even if you don't like anime. There's many beautiful and amazing anime's, that can compete with ANYTHING that non-japan animation has produced. Ive seen like maybe 6-8 anime shows before, and the last anime show i watched was a decade ago. Beautiful music, diverse story types, the most visually aesthetic animation. Have you seen western vs eastern animation in terms of aesthetic beauty?

The only weebs I find annoying are weebs with shit taste, like DBZ (the show is ok, but the fans are so obnoxious), naturo, one piece, bleach, all the giga-neurotypical shit. Some weebs have amazing youtube channels where they go into long long detail about why certain shows are amazing, and detail amazing forgoten shows, etc.

I think your hate of weebs is unjustified.

I don't particularly find weebs disgusting or hate them. I think sometimes they can be obnoxious, but there are much more obnoxious groups of people. And I dont think foids are really even comparable, they need their own tier list.

groups of people infinitely more obnoxious than weebs:
- pit bull apologists
- smug nihilists
- furries/furcon/mlp people
- shameless simps

The thing about weebs is they tend to fall in love with some anime character, but they don't necessarily sexually fetishize her. It's not that uncommon to hear of lonely weebs who marry their waifu, but not really extensively sexuailze her, or at all (I could be wrong about this, i dont know the sex lives of people who marry anime girls). And to me atleast, this seems more pure, because in a way anime characters are a man's ideals of what a female ought to be, not what a female actually is. Anime girls are almost like the platonic form of the ideal female, expressed in anime, and that's understandable to me. And god knows they are less degenerate than real life foids. Thats why simps disgust me, because they know how degenerate foids are, but dont care, and financially support them anyways.

Also, anime culture is actually really beautiful. You have to be a willfully ignorant obtuse prick not to appreciate the depth and beauty of japanese animations, even if you don't like anime. There's many beautiful and amazing anime's, that can compete with ANYTHING that non-japan animation has produced. Ive seen like maybe 6-8 anime shows before, and the last anime show i watched was a decade ago. Beautiful music, diverse story types, the most visually aesthetic animation. Have you seen western vs eastern animation in terms of aesthetic beauty?

The only weebs I find annoying are weebs with shit taste, like DBZ (the show is ok, but the fans are so obnoxious), naturo, one piece, bleach, all the giga-neurotypical shit. Some weebs have amazing youtube channels where they go into long long detail about why certain shows are amazing, and detail amazing forgoten shows, etc.

I think your hate of weebs is unjustified.
Over for essaycels

True tbh especially new weebs. They watched mainstream shit like aot and think they are ogs whove been here all along and tell you the shit you watch (non mainstream) is garbage

This thread hurts my feelings :feelsaww:

When weebs watch anime, everybody in a 10 mile radius has to know and know about the roster of all the anime’s they’ve watched.
JFL imagine being informed of something like this, can't be more normie than this tbh ngl.. :feelsseriously:

Yeah fuck weebs, but who the fuck cares.

Being a weeb used to be one of the most obvious loser treats, but nowadays anime has completely sunk into the mainstream and you have all the zoomer women trying to emulate the looks, ironic chadlites wearing Naruto shirts and all.

Basement dwelling weebs that I got to know were pretty solid people that made for enjoyable company. Normie weebs are liquified cancer.
That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I couldn’t exactly word it out in this post since I was expressing pure hatred for weebs but that’s what I mean.

The worst, the absolutely worst of them are all the normies who suddenly watch it because now it’s mainstream and “cool”. And unsurprisingly these are most obnoxious motherfuckers on planet earth.

Similar to how 4chan became the worst shit on earth when normies and the mainstream got ahold of it.

The worst, the absolutely worst of them are all the normies who suddenly watch it because now it’s mainstream and “cool”.
Fagotry is never cool

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I couldn’t exactly word it out in this post since I was expressing pure hatred for weebs but that’s what I mean.

The worst, the absolutely worst of them are all the normies who suddenly watch it because now it’s mainstream and “cool”. And unsurprisingly these are most obnoxious motherfuckers on planet earth.

Similar to how 4chan became the worst shit on earth when normies and the mainstream got ahold of it.
Yeah well, normies love apropiating culture so..... sad to know that if you're new to a class or whatever course your doing, you hear people talking about anime and you go to have fun and whatnot, then they turn to be normies lmao. saddest shit ever

OK well I genuinely hate you.

they're just in for the cosplay. it gives them an excuse to be half naked without being an obvious whore.

Anime is for normies now

There was a faggot here who seamaxxed, just because he was a japanophile.
These losers deserve the rope, same as niggers.

99% of females are exactly the same personality-wise (or rather absence of personality), intelligence-wise (or rather absence of such), ideology-wise (cultural marxism), lot of them look the same appearance-wise (long bitch hair, resting bitch face, loads of fakeup) so yeah, of course she's exactly the same :feelsgah:
I'm a proudweeb too.:panties:
:panties::panties::panties::panties:

I hate me too:feelsaww:

Sorry, but I still like anime.
Shit helps me.