Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I genuinely fucking hate greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
>having under 10k posts
tenor.gif

under 10k is basically graycel

Where is FrustratedWhiteMale?

What did I do to you?

Graycel genocide when?

Worse than graycels are postmaxxing faggots who show up and have 3000 posts in 1 week

I concur.
Every user who joined after Nov 11th 2019 should be branded as a Greycel and a big Gay and then be summarily banned on sight.
It is time for this to END

I’m sorry you think that way

lookism.net is the real website anyways, this shit wouldn't be here if it weren't for PSL and their high iq insights
also people that purposely post a lot just to get a shiny new colour to their name are gay

lookism.net is the real website anyways, this shit wouldn't be here if it weren't for PSL and their high iq insights
also people that purposely post a lot just to get a shiny new colour to their name are gay
Ok greycel

Then go post there GrAYcel

i'll fuckin shank you up fam

Suck dick idiot.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: