Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Genuinely Dislike When Women Message Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
[CLICK OFF THIS THREAD IF VOLCELDOM OFFENDS YOU]

Now don't get me wrong, this is a rather rare occurrence. But when it does happen, it usually just stresses me out.

For example, there is this one female who has been on again off again for the past half year. Recently I got to the point where I no longer even have sexual desires, and here she is messaging me. Can you pick a side?

Seriously, why do many women have to be so indirect? If you like someone just say it. Games are very silly and stupid. These women just cause headaches for me. And, here I am in a better state, and now she messages me? I really hope she gets turned off by me so that I don't have to put up with it anymore and I can just live in peace.

Furthermore, this game-playing is only detrimental to them. Many will be indecisive and not make up their minds until they have been with 10 different men. Why would you want to be the 11th in line? It would have been better if I never opened or even saw the message. Now I have to deal with a headache.

To reiterate, it is incredibly stressful when women aren't succinct and play games. It is far more peaceful to just browse the Internet without any distractions.

:love:  :'( :'( K  :bigsmile: :'( :'( THX :love: :love: :'( :cowboy:

Meh why don't YOU block her then?

They allways wrote some emotional bullshit with a ton of emojis. :love: :tounge: x-x :'( :bigsmile:

FeminismsCancer said:
Meh why don't YOU block her then?

I pretty much forgot about her but then I saw a message. I may block her after this conversation.

K...luv u huney bunny :love: :love: :love: :D :D :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heh:

Just fuck her lol, whenever a girl shows interest In me, I just fuck her in the next 2 hours.
These hoes change their mind very fast.

I have two female friends and I write to them once a month if I saw something interesting and wanted to share. Also I blackpill them all the time and despise women only to make them feel bad. I don't know if I'd be able to chat constantly with a female because it's too fucking tiring

They generally want something from you.

When people ask for help, I just bend over, and help em.

idkwattodowithlife said:
i love how you have completely giving up on maintaining ur dignity and just resigned to being a cuck

I hate it when women are indirect and just don't tell you everything. They tease you just enough so that you'll hang on, yet never take it any further and always make up shit excuses. Of course, you're labeled as autistic if you dare ask femoids to be more direct.

wishiwasbigger said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
i love how you have completely giving up on maintaining ur dignity and just resigned to being a cuck
1) help others to keep up a productive flow
2) Incels already have no dignity
3) idgaf

I had a female friend once, a Muslim girl who later turned out to be lesbian. She was a good conversation partner. I guess both of us being "outsiders" in some way and having a couple of things and experiences in common made us open up to each other and made us generally "open" about hearing opinions from outside the mainstream. Alas, she became a lesbian feminist and I a misogynist antifeminist, so it wasn't meant to be. A while ago when I repaired an old laptop and found the old e-mail still working I saw that she had mailed me and said that she'd like to have contact again, tho. But the message was already old when I repaired the laptop, and I didn't feel like messaging her. Internet and generally long-distance friendships are overrated anyway, imo. You need to be close to someone "physically" (same town etc.) and from an early age on to develop a genuine friendship, this long-distance shit only works in Hollywood movies, in real life the contact just gets sparer and sparer until you forget each other pretty much and only write once someone's parents have died or something.