Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I genuinely can't enjoy any form of media now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The Last of Us 2 coming out has proven to me that gaming is screwed over like comics, tv and movies have become. There is not a single decent thing coming out now that I can look at and go "oh that looks decent I'm excited for that" because it's all turned into trash or SJW politics. The only thing I enjoy anymore is this guy's Marvel stuff.

For real, dude. The few games I usually play anyway are older ones.

i cant watch tv but i can still enjoy vidya to a degree

The Last of Us 2 coming out has proven to me that gaming is screwed over like comics, tv and movies have become. There is not a single decent thing coming out now that I can look at and go "oh that looks decent I'm excited for that" because it's all turned into trash or SJW politics. The only thing I enjoy anymore is this guy's Marvel stuff.
Same brother the question I keep having in my head is why? Why do they constantly keep doing the same woke garbage when most gamers DON’T want this also game quality as whole is declining and most modern day games are just worse copies of older games

The Nether Update for Minecraft is releasing tomorrow. That's what Im looking forward to atm.

I don't trust american game publishers anymore, I'll stick to european studies like Focus Home Interactive, Larian, Amplitude, and CDPR. At least they don't force modern sjw politics.

Why do they have to stick it in our only form of escapism when we deal with that shit in RL everyday? Fuck off, I am trying to enjoy a game here, not your political opinion.

I binge on Automation Game (Sandbox mode) and BeamNG (Freeroam)

Same brother the question I keep having in my head is why? Why do they constantly keep doing the same woke garbage when most gamers DON’T want this also game quality as whole is declining and most modern day games are just worse copies of older games
It doesn't matter. Many of these gamers are bluepilled cucks and simps. Very few are redpilled let alone blackpilled. Plus they are susceptible to woke garbage whether they realize it ot not. Consider this, in a time gone, the idea of a man fucking another man would be laughable. Now woke culture has made even the most blackpilled incels or hardcore altrights or even muslims ok with faggotry. Its influence is ubiquitous, you can't escape it.

The Nether Update for Minecraft is releasing tomorrow. That's what Im looking forward to atm.
Same to be honest. I haven't really played Minecraft since I was a kid but this new update looks interesting enough

ITs all shit anyway

Namco Archives Volume 1 & 2 have 8-bit versions of many classic Namco games. Buy that!

i cant watch tv but i can still enjoy vidya to a degree

144D9F69 017C 44D3 920D 566319DEEDF7
B9D7445D 270B 4E7A A0F4 D2AF29652C5B
15411804 27B0 48BD 914F 89D7E0BCF414

Just stick to uncucked YT channels and old stuff.

It doesn't matter. Many of these gamers are bluepilled cucks and simps. Very few are redpilled let alone blackpilled. Plus they are susceptible to woke garbage whether they realize it ot not. Consider this, in a time gone, the idea of a man fucking another man would be laughable. Now woke culture has made even the most blackpilled incels or hardcore altrights or even muslims ok with faggotry. Its influence is ubiquitous, you can't escape it.
Based greycel