Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I gender swapped a two x chromosomes and posted it on a venting subreddit

absolute ragefuel. the first comment “you sound like an incel” :feelskek: can we find and strangle whoever posted that with barbed wire? (in mortal kombat 9)
they'd deserve it too.

absolute ragefuel. the first comment “you sound like an incel” :feelskek: can we find and strangle whoever posted that with barbed wire? (in mortal kombat 9)
Imagine if you ever have to tell a woman you're a virgin... and they say: you sound like an incel. I would punch them to death.

Someone needs to make a meme with the comments of both posts side by side to really expose the foid and simp hypocrisy.

also, if you gender swap some twoX post you would probably be called a mass shooter and put on a list, but when foids do it, it's tee hee she is so brave.
Very on point, swap things around & you get the opposite.

I basically have never met a woman that wasn’t an obvious hypocrite. Maybe I’ve met one in all my life.

My experience has been their solipsistic and just believe whatever it is that’s in their best interest rather than what rationally makes sense. This kind of obvious hypocrisy is just par for the coarse — flip it the target around and suddenly every woman on Reddit will upvote it and shower praise upon it.

You’re not entitled to white stacy sweaty :)

I basically have never met a woman that wasn’t an obvious hypocrite. Maybe I’ve met one in all my life.

My experience has been their solipsistic and just believe whatever it is that’s in their best interest rather than what rationally makes sense. This kind of obvious hypocrisy is just par for the coarse — flip it the target around and suddenly every woman on Reddit will upvote it and shower praise upon it.
That's what always shocks me about women. How completely illogical and incapable of original thought they are. You're right one hundred percent.

Good experiment. This one is gonna be hard to refute and I'll be damned if IT or any anti-incel spaces goes anywhere near this one :feelsLightsaber:
No, they're only going to look at the posts by feds that go like "Good morning, I hate women. I guess the culling coming to women is nevER ovER. Whore femoids deserve to be raped because they are controlled by kikes who do no wrong and also Heil Hitler 1488 also the age of consent shouldn't exist and having sex with little girls is awesome."

They'll never actually observe stuff like this.

Someone needs to make a meme with the comments of both posts side by side to really expose the foid and simp hypocrisy.
man will always be culled , and foids worshiped / praised at . Regardless

Based experiment. This needs to keep happening until the echo chamber itself cannot ignore their hypocrisy.

Holy shit. It is beyond brutal. This guy literally said i cant be friends with woman and instantly downvoted and called an incel. We are all this guy if we stop Blackpill

What else did you expect? It's obvious that they would bully and laugh at you for being an incel.

Screen Shot 2023 03 13 at 13558 PM

I remember when I used to antagonize feminists and leftists on reddit, but then I got permanently banned for "hate speech". From my perspective it was love speech, though.

OP, this is a great example of double standards against men. Females are also more likely to attend college, graduate college, stay out of prison, shorter sentences when they do go to prison...I'm so sick of them

The comments with the least amount of upvotes are the more correct ones. Redditors' values are completely backwards.

Reddit's causal racism against Indians and Asians men is never not funny.

Based cuckit is such a lost cause tho
FoUnd ThE iNcEl

incel means virgin and he said he cant form relationships in the post WATER IS WET
every faggot who says this is an incel-in-denial, hell every faggot on reddit is an incel-in-denial

The comments with the least amount of upvotes are the more correct ones. Redditors' values are completely backwards.
Sorting by controversial is usually the best thing to do on cuckit

Jfl when OP broke it to them that it’s a gender swapped post, this one guy wrote like 10 paragraphs of word salad and mental gymnastics to explain why “um actually it’s not the same thing”.

High quality post tbh. The responses are amazing.

Jfl when OP broke it to them that it’s a gender swapped post, this one guy wrote like 10 paragraphs of word salad and mental gymnastics to explain why “um actually it’s not the same thing”.
Gold medalist, tbh.

Based soyddit experiment. Pretty much proves the "if it's woman it's good" effect once again

Holy shit. It is beyond brutal. This guy literally said i cant be friends with woman and instantly downvoted and called an incel. We are all this guy if we stop Blackpill
you can't even complain

one of the best posts on this site

Dew it again I wanna see the salt mined in real time

Very based. You should do this more often. Proves a point.

Female version: sympathizing with OP

Male version:
"you sound like an incel :foidSoy:"

"LMAO i know unattractive guys who pulled women :soy:"

"found the incel :soy: :foidSoy:"

"Focus on yourself and self-improve! :soy:"

jake-gyllenhaal-nightcrawler.gif

this needs to go in must read

LMAO retarded foids , based asf post :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsokman:

Based post :feelzez:

Based post :feelzez:
Thanks — yet we’d all be hated and dog piled in real life for stating the obvious that we’ve observed all our lives.

It’s not even just gaslighting most people genuinely believe all of the globohomo bluepilled garbage were pumped with day in and day out. Men are being programmed against their own self interest and nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care. If you talk about it honestly you can literally be fired and you’ll have whatever reputation you do have destroyed.

I mean imagine if on one of those actor talk shows an actor came out and said they weren’t a feminist and believe in gender roles and the nuclear family or something. Just for that alone they might get black listed from future films.