Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I gave up on women and am now seeing a femboy

I read this shit today. I dont even know what to say besides that its over. :feelsrope:

Saint Redditcel

that's what happens when you don't have rules against degeneracy in your community, even tho that subreddit is blackpilled it's still reddit and redditors are gonna reddit. that's nothing new.
bet some fags on that sub even encouraged him to do that but tbh i don't care

why are so many manlets faggots? curious

why are so many manlets faggots? curious
Because they know they will never be able to please a foid in any way because they are barely men thus become fags to please other fags :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

We are all fucked.

he should kill himself

Wtf is a femboy?

i think it is just another type of gay people who dress in female clothes but still have dick, so they are not tranny yet.
Fag, tranny, femboy etc are all words for the same thing lol. I think they coined "femboy" explicitly to coax straight men into becoming gay i.e. "it's not gay bro you're just comfortable with your feminine side" :feelstastyman:

One thing to know about faggots is that they are obsessed with fucking straight men, even incels. That's why so many of them try to infiltrate here and convert us to troondom :feelspuke:

Last edited:
Femboy is just a cross dressing weeb twink. No surgery or hormones.

Thought femboy just meant androgynous boy