Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gave money to a homeless girl and took it back

goron black

goron black

hello
-
she smiled at me, then I took it back and ran away

I'm such a low inhib Chad

Are you sure she was homeless? Maybe she was just really unhygienic and lazy

Change prefix to based

women can't be homeless srs
if they get kicked out any of their orbiters would let them stay the night or random men on the street if she aint 0/10

if they get kicked out any of their orbiters would let them stay the night or random men on the street if she aint 0/10
legitm they are voluntarily homeless

What do women do when they are homeless and have their one time a month? Just bleed everywhere? Period blood smells disgusting as fuck. My sister and my mom have a bin full of tampons in the bathroom and if you open the bin the smell comes out.

What do women do when they are homeless and have their one time a month? Just bleed everywhere? Period blood smells disgusting as fuck. My sister and my mom have a bin full of tampons in the bathroom and if you open the bin the smell comes out.
You should sell that stuff bro!

is your sister attractive? what age is she?

It would be ragefuel if he got arrested for theft because of that.

she smiled at me
Slayer

This thread smells like ass.

autism is an epidmeic

That's fucking barking get that bin emptied. It's like going to turkey or Cyprus, you cannae flush the bog roll when taking a shit as it'll block the toilet. You have to bin it. As long as its emptied regularly it doesn't smell.

IT, please include me on your screenshot too.

That's fucking barking get that bin emptied. It's like going to turkey or Cyprus, you cannae flush the bog roll when taking a shit as it'll block the toilet. You have to bin it. As long as its emptied regularly it doesn't smell.
they empty it enough man but one of them bleeds like fuck? I catch my mom emptying it regularly thats why im so shocked by it lol.
I like 18 year olds, I am 27yo truecel.
she denies any guy rn. She had a low normie tier boyfriend but apparently he broke up with her so I guess she is a lesbian now. Idk.
I taught her that good looking guys (chads) have bad personality. I hope she will date an incel at some point.

A hero if true but i doubt it

damn so based should've recorded it