Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gave a presentation at school and the female teacher found me annoying

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I got a bad grade in my presentation. I really screwed up. The teacher wrote on an evaluation sheet that she found my voice monotonous and annoying. it was also too long. Today another teacher made fun of me. She said I could dress up as a clown for carnival, that would suit me. So she thinks I look like a clown. what whores. She thought it was a thug that he was allowed to dress up as an inmate. This nigga gets so much pity from everyone. He now has his second girlfriend this year. I've already reported about this wanker in a thread.

My voice is monotonous and annoying as well. I gave a long presentation once to my supervisor in university. After I finished he said can we discuss this tomorrow otherwise if I keep going he will probably kill himself :feelskek:

Today another teacher made fun of me. She said I could dress up as a clown for carnival, that would suit me. So she thinks I look like a clown
Tf? Report that whore. Sounds like an awful teacher.

No way, this too brutal.