Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I gained over 3kg of weight in the last 2 weeks

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. I have holidays now since one week and all i did was smoke weed, drink alcohol, play vidya, jerk off and eat. And i eat so fricking much that i gained over 3kg in the last 2 weeks, maybe even in just 1 week. My turbo metabolism is slowly but surely getting weaker and i gain fat more easily now, which means i wont be able to consume as much goyslop as i want to without consequences. It's joever

over for Friezacels

Start reducing your caloric intake, man.

it's over

I cant, the addiction is too brutal and its one of my best copes
It is better to cut this cope before you start desiring that your only cope was being healthy.

Corrected it.
Its true that its hard to gain weight with fast metabolism, but the advantage is that you can eat much more slop than the average person without becoming fat

I cant, the addiction is too brutal and its one of my best copes
Cardio can help offset it to an extent. You'd still have to cut some slop but you could still eat a fair amount of it.

It is better to cut this cope before you start desiring that your only cope was being healthy.
That would imply that i was healthy in the first place. I always had a weak immune system, my nose is always clogged, im a mouthbreather, i might have sleep apnoa etc.

Cardio can help offset it to an extent. You'd still have to cut some slop but you could still eat a fair amount of it.
That can be easily done, i guess ill just run more on the treadmill than usual then

That would imply that i was healthy in the first place. I always had a weak immune system, my nose is always clogged, im a mouthbreather, i might have sleep apnoa etc.
How do you sleep?

Calculate how many calories you need to be in a 500-700kcals deficit

Make the same meals each day using the same ingredients with the same amount

do cardio 1-3 times a week to speed the process up

repeat for at least 6 months and ta-da no more fatty

How is that mogging
It is a mogger trait. You wouldn’t want a fast metabolism like mine that takes 4,000+ calories a day to just maintain a 155 pound body weight. I see guys who eat just barely half what I do and are 200 pounds. I hate being skinny. Eating this much is super unhealthy and all that junk food combined with that many calories a day will easily take 10+ years off my lifespan (not that I really care). It gets expensive and is exhausting to eat that much

Brutal Sleep Apnoea.

Man, time to test that shit.
I wish i had the motivation to go to a doctor. Im procrastinating since over half a year to make a new dentist appointment

People who can eat like this should do steroids

You will gain so much mass and lose so much fat at the same time just by living how you are, you wouldn’t even have to workout since diet isn’t an issue

People who can eat like this should do steroids

You will gain so much mass and lose so much fat at the same time just by living how you are, you wouldn’t even have to workout since diet isn’t an issue
Doing roids is retarded

Hatsune Miku fitness boxing.
7700 calories = 1KG

Title. I have holidays now since one week and all i did was smoke weed, drink alcohol, play vidya, jerk off and eat. And i eat so fricking much that i gained over 3kg in the last 2 weeks, maybe even in just 1 week. My turbo metabolism is slowly but surely getting weaker and i gain fat more easily now, which means i wont be able to consume as much goyslop as i want to without consequences. It's joever
Just make sure to Clean your Teeth regularly.

a year ago i was lean and muscular, now ive gained 30lbs. still got muscles but fatcel on top. foodcope is one of the few things ive got left

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back