Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i gained 30 lbs in a month what

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
this is why i dont bother trying to diet. i spent 5 months on intense keto and did gym and went from 300 lbs to 270, now in the course of a month ive somehow gained 30 lbs. what the FUCK. thing is im not eating till i can barely move every day. wtf is my body. gigaover genetics at this point

this is why i dont bother trying to diet. i spent 5 months on intense keto and did gym and went from 300 lbs to 270, now in the course of a month ive somehow gained 30 lbs. what the FUCK. thing is im not eating till i can barely move every day. wtf is my body. gigaover genetics at this point
OvER

What did you eat and what was your diet this month?

OvER

What did you eat and what was your diet this month?
my diet usually is 2 180 calorie ice coffees a day, a bagel that is 300 calories every other day, a modest dinner that is about 700 calories fair mix of vegetable/meat/small side of noodles. at night sometimes id eat half a family size bag of chips and have a few chocolate truffle balls which 1=50 cals

it sounds like a lot, and i fully expected to be up 5-10 LBs. but 30??? what the fuck

Truecel trait:

my diet usually is 2 180 calorie ice coffees a day, a bagel that is 300 calories every other day, a modest dinner that is about 700 calories fair mix of vegetable/meat/small side of noodles. at night sometimes id eat half a family size bag of chips and have a few chocolate truffle balls which 1=50 cals

it sounds like a lot, and i fully expected to be up 5-10 LBs. but 30??? what the fuck
Sounds maintenance weight diet tbh

Sounds maintenance weight diet tbh
thats what i dont get. im obese as fuck. i used to hit up buffets. i know what eating till you are full as fuck and ultra gaining weight feels like. i never felt that, i was eating not much comparatively to my weight. i know blaming genetics for weight is a joke but i must have literally bottom 1% metabolism genetics

thats what i dont get. im obese as fuck. i used to hit up buffets. i know what eating till you are full as fuck and ultra gaining weight feels like. i never felt that, i was eating not much comparatively to my weight. i know blaming genetics for weight is a joke but i must have literally bottom 1% metabolism genetics
I know the shortER you are means less calories for you to enjoy unless you wanna be fat

I know the shortER you are means less calories for you to enjoy unless you wanna be fat
some days i wish i was tallfag not just because it would be easy ascension but because i could eat more

Surely you would've noticed in the mirror.

Yeah, weight fluctuations is pretty high at those bodyweight levels.

But I've never been that heavy.

Kek you're fat