Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I gained 130 pounds since 2020

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
2018 and before i was like 170-180 pounds (the breaking dick incident days)
2019 i was 240 pounds (post breaking dick incident)
2020 i got down to 159 pounds

After the homeless incident (after just being homeless) and my diet getting fucked up and so much trauma ill explain in a future thread i gained 130 pounds and weigh 290 now.

@Zer0/∞ i hope to see u be based one day and gain like i did

Last edited:

After the homeless incident and my diet getting fucked up and so much trauma ill explain in a future thread i gained 130 pounds and weigh 290 now.

Quit encouraging @Zer0/∞ to damage his health more than it is- some boyfriend you are, proves personality doesn't matter:feelsjuice:.

@Adolf Hitler @LesscoBlob @30klhlvwizard @IceStorm @Pancakecel @Puppeter @TBIcel @wereq @iamsubhuman @LeFrenchCel

Didn’t you say this is the year you take back control of your weight?

Quit encouraging @Zer0/∞ to damage his health more than it is- some boyfriend you are, proves personality doesn't matter:feelsjuice:.

@Adolf Hitler @LesscoBlob @30klhlvwizard @IceStorm @Pancakecel @Puppeter @TBIcel @wereq @iamsubhuman @LeFrenchCel
I dont know what to think, he makes it sounds like has zero control over what he eats, and there is no way possible he could somehow manage his own diet/ food. But then he gloats about being obese, and how good he looks when he is skinny etc.

defezman tier thread

Hes a komesajr larping gf

The more I read their posts, the more I realize that they both deserve each other.

After the homeless incident (after just being homeless) and my diet getting fucked up and so much trauma ill explain in a future thread i gained 130 pounds and weigh 290 now.

That is brutal af brocel. I got there as well last year to over 300lbs, but now I’m down to around 230. When you lose weight, you’ll really feel the difference but for some reason you don’t realize how tough things have gotten as you gain weight.

brutal, I did gain some weight during covid but shed it super fast once lockdown was over.

That is brutal af brocel. I got there as well last year to over 300lbs, but now I’m down to around 230. When you lose weight, you’ll really feel the difference but for some reason you don’t realize how tough things have gotten as you gain weight.
what stuff were you eating daily to reach a weight of 300+

Fuck it, keep eating good, why bother staying in shape as a sub5? Be fat and shameless like the american white trash that deepfries candybars and enjoys it, I am currently at the best weight of my life and a very good BF% and my face looks more fucked up then ever, my facial deformity looks 3x worse then it did when I was average weight for my height.

what stuff were you eating daily to reach a weight of 300+
Nothing different tbh. I just have shit weight genetics that automatically go up from normal home cooked meals. Now I eat a lot more fruit, vegetables, and grains so I will be fuller with less calories.

Fuck it, keep eating good, why bother staying in shape as a sub5? Be fat and shameless like the american white trash that deepfries candybars and enjoys it, I am currently at the best weight of my life and a very good BF% and my face looks more fucked up then ever, my facial deformity looks 3x worse then it did when I was average weight for my height.
It’s painful physically and mentally.

It’s painful physically and mentally.
Yeah can relate I have been a real fat fuck at different times in my life used to not be able to carry heavy furniture without sounding like I would have a heart attack or have any flexibility, still I was happier when I was a fat fuck and the round cheeks helped hide my face deformity so I could almost be mistaken for normal during that time.

Yeah can relate I have been a real fat fuck at different times in my life used to not be able to carry heavy furniture without sounding like I would have a heart attack or have any flexibility, still I was happier when I was a fat fuck and the round cheeks helped hide my face deformity so I could almost be mistaken for normal during that time.
I’m a subhuman whether skinny or fat, there’s no escape.

Fucking fat fuck,you are literally double the weight of me.Stop stuffing food down your throat you pig

i'm still among the fattest on here.
semaglutide not working fast enough

Last edited:
jesus christ and i thought i was fat
pro-tip do some excerise it goes a long way

Idk why you are not permabanned you fakecel you've admitted a few hours travel in the same country you'd get laid. Hell I tried international cupid and thai toilets where even disinterested

Idk why you are not permabanned you fakecel you've admitted a few hours travel in the same country you'd get laid. Hell I tried international cupid and thai toilets where even disinterested
he's just venting, @Incelius Savage is just mad that he has to live in the same town for 20 years because there are no jobs where he lives, you seriously believe a norwooding 240 lbs manlet can get laid?

@Zer0/∞ i hope to see u be based one day and gain like i d
same dude i was 190 a couple years ago, gained 60 pounds doing truck driving, trucking is truly most brutal profession for health

how did you do it fellow blackcel, only calorie deficit?
just started excercising more, mainly going on the treadmill and using those rowing machines, then I cut how much I ate by slightly less than half. Meaning it I consumed let’s say 2800 calories I dropped it down to 1600 calories. I lost weight quickly using this technique.

how did you do it fellow blackcel, only calorie deficit?
calorie deficit was the game changer for me, I only worked out 1 hour a day max and skipped on some days but I was strict with my diet.

How tf do you gain weight when you’re homeless?

Two incels for the price of one.

Gigabased. Live life like us men were meant to

he's just venting, @Incelius Savage is just mad that he has to live in the same town for 20 years because there are no jobs where he lives, you seriously believe a norwooding 240 lbs manlet can get laid?
he said he could get a beaner gf also fat is fixable put the fork down ffs

he said he could get a beaner gf also fat is fixable put the fork down ffs
He’s mixed race raised by a white single mother, the only Latinas that would date him are Latinas that would go for white guys

I'm currently at 180, gained 40 or so pounds this year. Probably due to my excess sugar coping from being a neet.

I'm currently at 180, gained 40 or so pounds this year. Probably due to my excess sugar coping from being a neet.
Shit nigga (although that's the direction I'm going in).